T_T's (hopefully!) dimishing returns!

I love my spiraliser! Have to keep even pressure on to make sure you actually get long strands, rather than just little curls!

Thursday (my fake Friday!) - last day on plan until we're back next week. Having an EE day today! (and using up bits and bobs in the fridge)

B - blackberries, blueberries and nectarine with FF greek and natural yogurt and Irish Cream syrup - Divine!

S - carrot sticks and cucumber

L - homemade soup. Salad and mini quiches. Melon pot. Free fruit yogurt

S - HEXB toast with cottage cheese.

Think dinner is going to be some sort of burger... have the LM piri piri ones to eat, which are high syn, but would like to get them out of the way!

I cannot bring another gadget into this house!! The cupboards groan with stuff!

Have a wonderful time in Dublin, relax and enjoy yourself.

So, back to the grind! Hopefully the weather and other road users won't combine to make another very long Tuesday (I would actually like to get to my course tonight!) Feel horribly unorganised re food... kind of had to grab and go and have had to entrust dinner choices to my OH.

B - the freezer decided that it didn't want to keep things frozen, so I had defrosted-ish summer berries with blueberries and fat free natural yogurt. It would up like a flavoured yogurt/very thin milkshake (tasty, but has now left a lovely pinky-purple stain on the white stripe on my skirt gr)

S - alpen lights throughout the day x 2 (HEXB) and an apple and grape snack pack.

L - jacket potato with cottage cheese. Mango and nectarines

D - unknown as yet!

I also have a packet of Walkers Pops to munch on at some point - 5 syns... hm, thought they were lower, but was in a mad rush as I tore around Co-Op; thanks Tesco for not being open!

Wednesday - happy hump day! SP for me, although haven't quite decided on dinner yet.

B - frozen summer berries with quark and vanilla skinny syrup.

S - carrot sticks, sugar snaps and cherry tomatoes. 2 x alpen light bars (HEXB1)

L - quorn stir fry, with courgette noodles. Apple. Strawberries.

S - packet of quavers 5.5 syns. I don't know why I want crisps so much at the moment! Need to get out of the habit of buying them really.

Stressful shopping experience; Tesco's fridges and freezers are all out of action for a second day; they hardly had any fruit or veg in either! Which in turn, meant that all the other little super markets were over crowded and had very little stock.

Still - I have managed to get ingredients to do a BNS, quorn and butter bean tomato-ey stew type thing!

Had toast for my second HEXB when I got home; with my HEXA of low low spread and a tin of WW tuna (2 syns)

Will probably have an Alpro after dinner - total syns for the day - 13

I don't think it was powercut related; they just didn't have anything in them and had signs up saying they weren't working?! Crazy that it's the main store in town and they've gone 2 days now without.

The resulting dinner was lovely anyway and I have left-overs for lunch tomorrow for my next SP day.

WI tonight... I'd love a loss, but will accept a small gain or STS after the weekend! I enjoyed my holiday, so no regrets there either way.

EE day today - mus remember to send shopping list to OH in a bit, otherwise there won't be anything for dinner.

B - frozen berries, banana and fat free greek yogurt.

S - carrots, sugar snaps and tomatoes. 2 x alpen light (HEXB)

L - jacket potato with cottage cheese. Mango and apple. Free fruit yogurt.

D - tuna pasta with loads of veg and a HEXA of cheese!

Will work syns in during the day, as usual.

Hope work gets a little less stressful for you!
I on the other hand am having an easy day!
Sat here browsing the net, waiting for pallets to be ready to load on my truck..... Such a hard life this job sometimes! :D

Will try the cottage cheese and jacket somewhen:)

Back