T_T's (hopefully!) dimishing returns!

Well done on the loss and SOTW!
How long are you going to Dublin for?
I would like to go there somewhen , been to Belfast and that was good :)
Dublin is supposed to be more greener and nicer I think:)?
I like the Irish too they're funny and nice, well who I've come across so far :)

Hurrah my spiraliser arrived! Guess what I'll be doing this weekend?

Had a tin of WW tuna with my toast - 2 syns.
Will have a little Kinder bar later and an alpro - 8.5

Total for the day: 10.5

Very excited about curry tonight. Got a seafood mix, which should be tasty. Going to add spinach, chick peas and hard boiled eggs, in a spicy tomatoey sauce. (and all syn free and S or P!)

Well done on the loss and SOTW :)

I would love to go to Dublin again. I have been once before for training for the job I was doing at the time, but didn't get further than the airport hotel. Safe to say I didn't get to experience Dublin properly :D

Your curry sounds lush! All lovely ingredients, how do you make it?

Curry was super easy! Warm up some fry light and fry off black onion seeds, cumin, coriander and garam masala. Add a bit of tomato puree and make into a paste.

Add chopped onions, celery and leeks; stir into the pasta and cook out until soft. Add garlic, ginger and chili.

Stir in a tin of chopped tomatoes and bring to the boil, then gently simmer until thickened. Stir in a drained can of chick peas. Add more seasoning if needed! I added some fresh lime juice at the end as well, to bring the heat of the chili out.

I fried my frozen seafood mix in a separate pan, so it wouldn't add too much water to the curry sauce. Then stirred the seafood and spinach through to wilt it. Quick, easy and super tasty!

Ooo, thank you :) I am definitely going to be trying that!

I've heard mixed reviews about the cauliflower rice. I haven't tried it yet, but I will one day. I think some people make it in the microwave, but I suppose that would be a bit watery too. One day I will be brave and try it :D

Saturday! What an awful nights sleep... very odd dreams and being woken up regularly by the sign banging around outside!

Up early for body conditioning. Having an EE day today; although I may lean towards SP (want to use my spiraliser!)

B - blueberries, raspberries and banana with quark and fat free natural yogurt, with a bit of vanilla skinny syrup. (Need to go shopping; wasn't much yogurt or quark in the fridge!)

Not sure what's on for the rest of today. Imagine a lot of it will be in the kitchen. Trying to convince OH that we should walk to Asda to do a decent shop.

Body conditioning and a quick burst of cardio done! Just having a bit to eat, then going for a stroll around the shops.

L - carrot sticks and pickled onion. HEXB toast with HEXA phili and marmite. Quorn ham rolled up with cottage cheese. Pear, apricot and tangerine!

Bit of a random lunch; I'm not that hungry, as had a fruit snack pack on my way home. May have a mugshot or something later...

D - I think we're finishing off the cous cous and med veg. I have finally managed to get an aubergine! So will add that as well. Served with a big salad

Off out to the pub this evening; lots of bands playing, so should be a good evening. Don't really want a late one though and as yet I'm undecided over whether to drink or not!

Got some bits and pieces out shopping; really cute pink dress from Principles, which will be perfect for work. It was £15 down from £50 in the Debenhams sale and will go through spring and summer as well. Too much of a bargain to say no!

Also got a lovely shirt from M&S and just a black skirt from Primark

Had a fab night! Drank too much, but danced lots to some amazing music and caught up with some lovely people.

OH has just gone to make me breakfast. Not sure what we're eating later, so said no to toast for now. But he's doing me scrambled eggs and Quorn bacon, with a big fruit salad for afterwards.

Will mostly be in the kitchen today! Going to cook up lunches for next week and have a play with the spiraliser. Going to attempt to make some curly fries!

Food shop done and ready to get some cooking done this afternoon!

L - HEXB toast with HEXA phili and marmite. Quorn rolled up with cottage cheese. 2 pears. Mug shot and loads of carrot sticks!

D - roast veg and cod loin.

Going to make this Tuna, Celery and Egg Spiralized Pasta Salad (Cucumber & Zucchini Noodles) | Inspiralized this afternoon, to take for lunch tomorrow.

Some mini SW quiches and a roast butter nut squash, ginger and butter bean soup.

Soup sounds interesting TT. I've never thought of using ginger with BNS :drool:

It's delicious! I adapted this recipe Butternut, butterbean and ginger soup | 220 Triathlon Australia/NZ
And added cauliflower, as I had some that needed to be used! Lovely velvety SP friendly soup!

And the salad's lovely as well. I used quark instead of greek yogurt, and mustard powder. So it's free and SP friendly as well.

Going to try spiralising some potatoes, so we can have curly fries with our fish tonight.

Back