T_T's (hopefully!) dimishing returns!

Great day hun, well done. Im just doing my list now for food shopping tomorrow. I am going to try a new meal or two this week.

I love trying out new meals! I just need to get into the habit of writing things down when they're good, so I don't forget the next time I fancy it!

what is mac and cheese?:)
And good luck for weigh in, hope group like your offerings :)

Macaroni cheese! Except mine wasn't pasta, because I used butternut squash to make it SP. It's ultimate comfort food.

Weigh in day! Please let there be a loss... I haven't actually lost anything since the start of January!?

B - rapsberries, banana and strawberries with fat free natural yogurt.

S - alpen light x 2 (HEXB), carrots, sugar snaps and cherry tomatoes. Brownies (x4 = 2 syns).

L - jacket potato with cottage cheese (I meant to bring tuna, but totally forgot!). Mango. Free vanilla yogurt.

D - pasta bake with HEXA of cheese on top.

I don't think this second batch of brownies are quite as good; they could have done with a couple more minutes in the oven. But I ended up with LOADS of mixture. I must have whisked the egg whites more?!

Hope you got on ok at weigh-in :) Yummy menu for today too :)

That's a shame about the gain x
Keep going though, you might get an amazing loss next week :)
Glad the brownies went down well :D

we have got a taster session this sat too, but it has to be ''free' foods only....hmmm.....

Ours was supposed to be free, but it was one of the ladies birthdays (although she didn't turn up!) - plus I think managing to get something as tasty as a brownie for half a syn is worth celebrating hehe. I also made the syn free egg custards.

Got a think thin protein bar from Tesco to try... 7.5 syns and it's salted caramel flavour.

Total syns for the day - 9.5

Last edited:
Friday! Finally... and the rugby starts tonight yay.

B - blueberries, raspberries and banana with fat free natural yogurt.

L - soup and mini quiches with salad. Free vanilla yogurt. Strawberries.

Snacks to have through the day - sugar snaps, cherry tomatoes and carrots with a tub of Phili light (part HEXA). Marmite and Low Low spread sandwich (rest of HEXA and HEXB)

D - going to quickly rush down the last of the pasta bake from last night before I run out to watch the rugby! Going to stay off the alcohol tonight I think.
Going to cut down on SP days and see what happens, because they're obviously not boosting my loss! Also going to have less Alpen light bars and drink water rather than sugar free fizzy drinks. I never used to drink that many anyway, so cutting down is no issue. But hopefully it will make a difference!

I have no nails left, but I really enjoyed the game! Brilliant evening, ended up drinking cider, but these things happen and I'm not going to beat myself up about it. Having a lazy morning, so not even contemplated breakfast yet.

OH has gone off to the launderette, so I'm considering getting up; it's just so cold! Need to get some cooking done today really, as we're having a bridesmaids day tomorrow. I imagine this will involve eating off plan, so I'm dreading Thursday's WI already; could well be another gain :-(

I think I'll just try and have a few very low/ no syn days to claw back a bit.

The rugby was brilliant last night! I think my neighbours probably heard me shouting at the telly :D

Have a lovely weekend :) And I agree with Zafira, enjoy yourself, then do what you can inbetween :)

Back