T_T's (hopefully!) dimishing returns!

Wednesday... please be kinder than yesterday was!

B - banana, blueberries and raspberries with fat free yogurt.

L- jacket potato with quorn mince and cottage cheese. Apple and cherries. Free fruit yogurt.

S - Grapes. Carrots, sugar snaps and tomatoes.

HEXB - w/m toast with HEXA phili and marmite.

D - quorn something with roast veg (will depend on what's in stock in the shops!)

A bag was more than enough! Just needed the sweet fix. I could probably have got away with just having 1 or 2 Celebrations... but I couldn't be sure of that!

WI today... If I have a gain or maintain this week; it will not be deserved.

B - strawberries, blueberries, banana and raspberries with a teen bit of fat free natural yogurt and lots of quark! (the former was running low and the latter needed using)

L - jacket potato with spaghetti hoops and cottage cheese. Free fruit yogurt. Mango.

D - pasta bake with my HEXA of cheese.

Snacks throughout the day - carrots, sugar snaps and cherry tomatoes. Quorn "ham" slices. Marmite and phili light sandwich (HEXB plus 2.5 syns)

Last edited:
Good luck for weigh in - you've been really good all week so I'm sure the scales will be kind. February is your month!

Apart from cider-gate on Friday! But that was nearly a whole week ago. Thank you! I feel positive and I managed to get into a skirt that I've not worn for a couple of years this morning. That's twice this week, clothes have come out of "retirement".

That's fantastic!! :) well done :)

Friday! AND I am wearing size 14 skinny jeans today. Couldn't quite believe it when I put them on this morning.

B - quark with strawberries, banana, raspberries and blueberries.

L - Left over pasta bake with my HEXA of cheese. Free fruit yogurt. Mango.

D - not sure yet... I think probably fish, but I'm not sure which one or what with!

S - (for throughout the day) carrots, sugar snaps and cherry tomatoes. HEXB toast - probably with marmite and cottage cheese. Quorn chicken pieces and ham slices.

Back