T_T's (hopefully!) dimishing returns!

It's a great feeling putting on clothes that are a size smaller :) Hope you have a lovely weekend x

Thanks ladies. New clothes is a wonderful feeling!

Well, yesterday started well and with the best of intentions. But then the rugby got in the way! Never mind, I had a good time, although I am paying for it a bit today.

B - blueberries, raspberries and strawberries with fat free natural yogurt.

L - we ate at the pub before the rugby. Had a halloumi and red pepper sandwich and skinny chips. Lovely!

And that was it. I didn't eat when we got home (probably because I was too drunk!) There was a fair bit of cider involved... OH ordered pizza, which I am jealous of this morning! But also feeling quite smug about not having any. Achy after body conditioning yesterday morning, so will be having a lazy Sunday. I've got tomorrow booked off as holiday, so will get some cooking done then as well.

Aiming to be straight back on plan from today. Got woken up at stupid o'clock this morning; drunk people talking loudly outside the window.

So far today, I've just eaten a punnet of grapes. Hungry but really don't know what I want. Might just have some instant mash and veggie bacon!

Sounded like a good day!:D
well done on resisting the pizza!
People talking outside the window....We get that here sometimes if our front window is open ,esp in summer.....we have a 'convenient' low wall and are on a corner , next to a shop, and have sometimes been woken by people outside talking loudly,arguing etc, one eving there was quite a funny argument between 2 lesbians shouting at each other about infidelity!:D....quite amusing it was :D

Sometimes rugby is more important than eating properly :D But that could just be me :p Well done resisting the pizza! You're a better woman than me, no way I could resist, especially when I've been drinking.

Enjoy your lazy Sunday :)

I think it's because I was absolutely exhausted and incredibly drunk! I didn't fancy eating anything. And my OH had ordered a meat feast, so couldn't have pinched a piece even if I'd wanted to!

L - going to have HEXB toast with HEXA cheese. Smoked salmon. Cherry tomatoes, sugar snaps and carrots. An apple and possibly a mug shot!

D - quorn meatballs in a spicy tomato and chili sauce with rice, aubergine and butter nut squash. Alpro (5.5)

S - sugar free chocolate eclairs x 5 (5 syns)

Total syns for the day of 10.5

I am the opposite when I have had a few, just want to eat everything! Could that of been your OH's way of making it so you wouldn't want pizza?

Your lunch today sounds lovely!! Smoked salmon is one of my favourites.

Have a lovely day off.

Thank you. 629 words into my personal statement... Hm, think some editing will be needed! It's so long since I've had to write one of these; glad my typing skills don't seem to have deserted me though! I think I'll get everything down on paper, then have a shower and go for a walk, then come back and do the editing! We only have 1500 words... which is nothing when they've asked you to answer 6 questions and details the experience blah blah blah.

I'm listening to classical music on stereo mood, which is helping. I was looking forward to Ken Bruce, but Zoe Ball is covering for him this weekend and she is not relaxing to listen to!

Little break to update... I think I am nearly done on the first draft. hurrah.

So I had a couple of chocolate eclairs to celebrate LOL ( 2syns)

B - blueberries and banana with fat free natural yogurt.

L - going to have instant mash, fried up with onions, quorn bacon and eggs., - and 2 Laughing Cow extra light triangles (2 syns) And probably snack on some more fruit and sugar snaps.

D - Cod and Mediterranean vegetable tray bake from this months magazine.

Last edited:
Thank you. 629 words into my personal statement... Hm, think some editing will be needed! It's so long since I've had to write one of these; glad my typing skills don't seem to have deserted me though! I think I'll get everything down on paper, then have a shower and go for a walk, then come back and do the editing! We only have 1500 words... which is nothing when they've asked you to answer 6 questions and details the experience blah blah blah.

I'm listening to classical music on stereo mood, which is helping. I was looking forward to Ken Bruce, but Zoe Ball is covering for him this weekend and she is not relaxing to listen to!
I usually listen to Ken bruce, (pop master mainly :D), while out in the truck during the day, well have radio on all day, wave 105 9-10 for the golden hour, then swithch over to Ken to try catch popmaster :D

Oh silly me... forgot to buy Alpro. So just enjoying eclairs instead!

The tray bake was LUSH - would absolutely recommend that recipe. Easy and tasty. We actually had it with potato wedges, but would have been just as nice without.

Syns for today: 10 (all on sugar free eclairs!)

tray bake sounds good(will have a look), never made a 'fish' dish as such before, esp when it requires fresh fish, always worried i'm going to miss getting rid of all the bones :D
Next time i'm in H&B, going to hunt out these 'eclairs'......the thought is making me drool :D

I just got my cod from M&S - already skinless and boneless. It was seriously good.

B - blueberries, blackberries, banana and raspberries with fat free natural yogurt.

L - left over meatballs and rice. Jellies with strawberries and melon. Free fruit yogurt.

D - pasta! I'm out this evening, so the OH is on the case again. With a HEXA of cheese.

S - carrots, sugar snaps and cherry tomatoes. HEXB bread with a LC extra light triangle (1 syn) and marmite.

Back