T_T's (hopefully!) dimishing returns!

Denn - this is the sport bra I now swear by - http://www.marksandspencer.com/brea...ed-padded-sports-full-cup-a-g-bra/p/p22320203 Absolutely still have boobs in these!

Ready to head to pilates. Not really looking forward to the walk up the steps to get there... Never mind, all for a good cause.

Had a slice of Quorn ham rolled up with a Low Low cheese slice (2 syns) just to keep me going!

OH will get dinner on whilst I'm out.

D - salmon and roast veg.

Going to have quark with options (2) and PB2 (2.5)

Total syns for the day: 6.5

I am definitely heading over to M&S on Wednesday! I finish work at 3, so will hopefully miss the motorway traffic :D

Denn - this is the sport bra I now swear by - http://www.marksandspencer.com/brea...ed-padded-sports-full-cup-a-g-bra/p/p22320203 Absolutely still have boobs in these!

Ready to head to pilates. Not really looking forward to the walk up the steps to get there... Never mind, all for a good cause.

Had a slice of Quorn ham rolled up with a Low Low cheese slice (2 syns) just to keep me going!

OH will get dinner on whilst I'm out.

D - salmon and roast veg.

Going to have quark with options (2) and PB2 (2.5)

Total syns for the day: 6.5

Hmmm.....never noticed an ''underwired'' sports bra before?.......all the ones i've had aren't underwired....that's prob the reason they're ''squished'' :D

I find the underwired ones SO much better!

B - blueberries, banana, raspberries and strawberries with fat free Greek yogurt.

L -Quorn jerk with rice and peas (2.5ish syns for coconut milk - it's probably slightly less, because it's only a small portion of rice). Fruit yogurt.

D - TBC... need to get on it with the planning again!

S - sugar snaps, celery, cherry tomatoes and carrots with beetroot hummus. The rest of the fruit that I don't eat at lunch time!

I tried the SW houmous recipe once. It wasn't very nice, bit dry and bleurgh. Will try again though. Your recipe is similar, so I may try that :) and adding beetroot is a nice idea :)

Literally blended a tin of chick peas (drained) with some beetroot, lemon juice, salt, pepper and garlic.

It's not the same as real hummus, but pretty damned tasty.

oooh, will try that :)....wonder if it would work with a tin of mexican mixed beans?

I think the beans could be a bit dry.

Mine was a bit wet, if anything. I added water, but might try fat free yogurt instead next time. It tastes lovely and summery though!

Half day at work today; booked the afternoon as holiday.

B - blueberries, raspberries, banana and strawberries with fat free Greek yogurt.

S- plum, pear, nectarine.

I'm not sure what's on the menu for the rest of the day, as yet, but will update later

Productive afternoon's holiday! Got some micro-herbs on the market, no turnips to be had, so have got swede instead and hope it will work as well for dinner!

Had a pop around the shops; picked up a bargain in Primark - £5 for an oversize blazer, which will look cool over jeans, or smart enough for work. And I've just got back from the gym!

What with all that on, I haven't really done lunch today! I grabbed some little mini salad toppers from M&S whilst I was going around the shops. Just had a couple of hard boiled eggs and green beans with new potatoes. Super yummy and kept me going! I've also been stuffing my face with strawberries, just feels right in this weather!

Will have my HEXB of toast in a bit, with HEXA LC light triangles and smoked salmon. Plus some salady bits and a packet of crisps (3.5)

D - I'm going to attempt this: Garlic-Lemon Turnip Pasta with String Beans and Edamame | Inspiralized (or at least a variation-ish of) Will be halving the olive oil, so 1.5 syns, plus a tablespoon of parmesan (1 syn) - meaning dinner will be 2.5 syns per portion.

Then going to have Quark with options (2) and pb2 (2.5)

Syns for the day: 13

Dinner was so declicious! Will be making that again - easy and so, so tasty.

WI day! And I'm hoping for a really good loss after a 100% week.

B - blueberries, blackberries, strawberries, banana and raspberries with fat free Greek yogurt.

L - Quorn strog and mashed potato. Yogurt. Pear and tangerine.

D- tuna veg pasta. HEXA of cheese

S - Plum. Alpen lights x 2(HEXB). Celery, carrots, sugar snaps and cherry tomatoes with beetroot hummus.

Back