T_T's (hopefully!) dimishing returns!

I really don't want to be at work today... at least it's a short week.

B - blueberries, banana, blackberries, strawberries and raspberries with fat free Greek yogurt.

L - chilli, wedges and salad from last night. Apple. Free coconut and pineapple yogurt.

D - TBC

S - radishes, sugar snaps, cherry tomates and carrots. Pear. Plums x 2.

Will work out syns and healthy extras later.

Not sure where it actually goes... we take it to group, our consultant then makes it all vanish! We did tease her last week, suggesting that she keeps it all for herself (which she denied!)

Today is flying by; not overly happy about the extra half hour at the end of my shift, but at least the day isn't dragging. I don't think we're as busy as they expected, because they've taken people off the phones for training.

Had my HEXB wrap with HEXA halloumi (slowly but surely getting through it! I remember the good old days, when I'd happily eat the best part of a pack in one sitting), Quorn pieces and sweet chili sauce (1.5)

D - going to make some salmon burgers (about a quarter of a syn for curry paste!) with loads of roast veggies.

Going to have an Alpro for pudding (5.5)

Total syns for the day 7.5

Haha, the magic of the SW consultant :D

At least your day flew by! And only 3 more to go! I was at work for 11 hours today, so I was more than ready to come home.

Your salmon burgers sound yummy!!

They sound lovely!! Now on my list for next week :)

Wednesday; another gorgeous, sunny day!

B - blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, banana and strawberries with fat free natural yogurt.

L - home made soup. Free cherry yogurt. Apple.

D - pasta with HEXA of cheese.

S - plums x 2, pear, sugar snaps, cherry tomatoes, carrot sticks and Alpen lights x 2 (HEXB)

Syns to follow! Going to the gym after work tonight and classes all booked up for the weekend.

Peanut butter, chocolate quark was AMAZING! Super tasty and has given me an idea for a cheesecake dessert type thing.

Thursday and the sun is shining! Will be glad once this WI's done tonight. I fully deserve a gain, after the weekend (but secretly hoping for a STS or even a loss, like I managed over Christmas!) Be nice to start a new week and get it 100% on plan again.

B - blueberries, blackberries, strawberries, raspberries and banana with fat free Greek yogurt.

L - Quorn chilli and salad. Apple. Free blackberry yogurt.

D - pasta bake (HEXA of cheese)

S - sugar snaps, radishes, cherry tomatoes, carrots. Plum x2. Pear. Alpen light x 2 (HEXB)

Good luck for weigh in, hope the scales are kind!:)
That's the thing I find with exercise once you've made the effort it's good, it just making the initial efforts:D
When you did your quark thing did you make up the PB2 first or just add the powder?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck for weigh-in :)

It's no fun when the scales are undecided! After a weekend with treats a STS is good going :)

Back