T_T's (hopefully!) dimishing returns!

It was very tempting to devour the entire pack...

Got home from the yard and I feel hellish. Had a tension headache flitting around the edges all day. I think travelling in a hot car pushed me over the edge. Got home and threw up. Giving dinner a miss, as I can't bear the idea of food. Off to lie down in bed

Oh no I hope you feel better soon! The hula hoop sounds fab :)

Ruth
X

It's odd, because I'd definitely had enough to drink. But after about 12 hours in bed (most of which I was asleep!) I feel much better - and hungry!

B - Gingerbread baked oats (HEXB with carrots for speed, and cherries on the side)

L - salad of some description!

D - Not sure whether we'll revert to spag bol, or move on and have nacho feast! (HEXA of cheese will go with either)

Syns - will measure out and take popcorn with me (5.5)

Morning all! WI tonight - not sure how it's going to go, but there's no reason for it to be a shockingly bad one! (apart from if my body's being weird...which is known to happen!)

Plan is uni again today, then will go straight to SW from there.

B - cherry and gingerbread baked oatmeal (with cooked carrot for speed. Served with cold apple and frozen cherries) - HEXB

L - Some of the mountain of speedy veggie mince I made last night, served with salad leaves.

Fruit and popcorn (5.5) for snacks.

D - tuna pasta, with a HEXA of cheese.

We decided to have pasta as normal tonight, then move nacho feast to tomorrow!

Morning all! WI tonight - not sure how it's going to go, but there's no reason for it to be a shockingly bad one! (apart from if my body's being weird...which is known to happen!)

Plan is uni again today, then will go straight to SW from there.

B - cherry and gingerbread baked oatmeal (with cooked carrot for speed. Served with cold apple and frozen cherries) - HEXB

L - Some of the mountain of speedy veggie mince I made last night, served with salad leaves.

Fruit and popcorn (5.5) for snacks.

D - tuna pasta, with a HEXA of cheese.

We decided to have pasta as normal tonight, then move nacho feast to tomorrow!

Good luck for weigh in! This looks fab!!!

Ruth
X

1.5lbs off tonight - which I am really pleased with, especially considering the meal out on Sunday.

This week, back on the scan-bran (when I can, anyway!) I'm going to London early on Saturday morning to meet my sister, then staying at hers. Not sure what will happen food wise, but I imagine there will be alcohol involved, and I can't really see me being on plan. So the idea is SP from Sunday evening/Monday morning, depending what time I get back.

Hula hoop arrived today! It is flipping massive, so will be having to brave going out in public with it. I think that will wait until Monday, once most of the schools are back and the park's a little quieter!

Barrecore tomorrow morning. I am SO excited. Little bit nervous, because I've not done much exercise since the op, so will have to take things slowly and let the instructor know.

Thanks Jenny!

Just wanted a light breakfast before class. I've decided I'm not going up to uni today. I have to do a few bits and bobs in town anyway. And I am going to have a really busy weekend,

B - apple x 2. Frozen cherries.

I'll have something after my class, probably scan-bran with cottage cheese.

L - leftover pasta (I'll probably syn some mayo to mix with it.)

D - Nacho feast. 0.5 syns for olive oil and HEXA of cheese.

Will add syns in during the day.

Got some cherry gingerbread baked oats going in the oven, so I've got those to snack on tomorrow morning. I'm getting an early coach, and I have a feeling it will be a long day! I am going to cope with being off -plan for the weekend. I'm not sure what time I'm going to head back on Sunday, but probably mid-afternoon, which means evening meal should be back on plan (as long as I get back in time to shop!)

Had a lovely time in London. Dress shopping was actually a lot less stressful than anticipated. We tried on a few in David's Bridal - but they seemed really expensive for what they were, and we didn't fall in love with anything. We decided that we wanted to go for maxi length, because it felt more bridesmaidy.

Then we had a quick lunch in Costa - cheese toastie, not on plan, but not awful! With a black coffee.

Debenhams on Oxford Street was our friend! Although we did end up trying on a tonne of dresses!

I rather fell in love with this: http://www.quizclothing.co.uk/clothes/00100008406.html
But not really suitable for wearing all day and night!

This is the one we decided on: http://www.quizclothing.co.uk/clothes/00100008493.html
It looks so lovely on, and it will still fit perfectly once I've lost some weight! It does need to be shortened though

We went out for dinner at a dim sum place last night. Delicious and most of what I ate was steamed (so not too bad). Today wasn't great, but back on it 100% tomorrow, so I'm happy with that. We didn't even drink all that much!

Had a lovely time in London. Dress shopping was actually a lot less stressful than anticipated. We tried on a few in David's Bridal - but they seemed really expensive for what they were, and we didn't fall in love with anything. We decided that we wanted to go for maxi length, because it felt more bridesmaidy.

Then we had a quick lunch in Costa - cheese toastie, not on plan, but not awful! With a black coffee.

Debenhams on Oxford Street was our friend! Although we did end up trying on a tonne of dresses!

I rather fell in love with this: http://www.quizclothing.co.uk/clothes/00100008406.html
But not really suitable for wearing all day and night!

This is the one we decided on: http://www.quizclothing.co.uk/clothes/00100008493.html
It looks so lovely on, and it will still fit perfectly once I've lost some weight! It does need to be shortened though

We went out for dinner at a dim sum place last night. Delicious and most of what I ate was steamed (so not too bad). Today wasn't great, but back on it 100% tomorrow, so I'm happy with that. We didn't even drink all that much!

It does sound lovely!! Really glad that you had a good time!!! Dresses are lovely, second one is very nice indeed!!

Ruth
X

Back