T_T's (hopefully!) dimishing returns!

Syns went on custard and popcorn (not together!)

Planning to have baked oats for breakfast tomorrow, then take a small portion of mince/rice/beans for lunch. Keep it light until WI!

The popcorn was being discussed in my meeting last night! Need to do a bit of digging and find out of its GF as I am starting to fancy crisps every so often and those roasted veg crisps just aren't cutting it ;)
Lunch sounds lovely! Good luck my dear!

Ruth
X

Popcorn is a bit of a life saver for me! The Sunbites popcorn isn't gluten free. But the Portlebay seems to be! It is higher in syns, but there are some awesome flavours.

B - cherry baked oats (2.5 syns for cooked fruit. Worth it!)

L - rice/beans/mince

Lots of fruit!

D - pasta.

Having a chilled morning, then up to uni and straight to group.

Last edited:
Up early for another hospital appointment.

B - salmon and broccoli quiche. Strawberries.

Will sort the rest of food out later on. It all kind of depends when I get back from the hospital! Hopefully I won't be there for too long this morning. Plan is to get some more reading done for my dissertation.

We're out with friends for lunch on Sunday. I'm going to eat what I want (there's usually only one veggie choice on the Sunday menu anyway), but I am going to avoid drinking alcohol. It seems much more sensible to just avoid.

woohoo 5lbs off! I am absolutely shocked. It's different scales, but I don't think it would make that much difference. I think I will be doing the scan-bran challenge again this week. Must order some more online, they never seem to have it in the shops anymore.

Well done that is absolutely brilliant stuff!!!
I am so pleased for you :)

Ruth
X

ooops apparently antihistamine and my new meds don't mix too well! I'm fine, it just knocked me for six. Good thing I didn't have anything planned today, and was able to just sleep.

D - scan-bran pizzas (this may go horribly wrong, but there are lots of recipes online, so it can't be too awful, right?!) So that will take care of my HEXA and HEXB. Will have salad on the side. When I asked OH what he wanted, he said pizza and didn't look too happy about the idea of cauliflower pizza. SO I made a plan: he can have real pizza. He'll get a meat pizza anyway, so it's not like I'll want to pinch any of that.

I am going to count the full 15 syns for today: there was a charity cake sale at the hospital, so I did indulge in a little cake. No guilt here though!

Delicious! Absolutely recommend if you want a pizza type hit. Served with a huge salad, definitely hit the spot.

Attachments

• scan bran pizza.jpg
    scan bran pizza.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 5
Oooo that pasta with cheese triangles sounds a bit yum!!!!
Might have to try that!
How are you doing today?

Ruth
X

Back