T_T's (hopefully!) dimishing returns!

SO much nicer than mange-tout. Much more flavour and snap. I think I might get some now in fact; feeling hungry after my toast and they're the logical healthy thing to go for!

D- will be doing baked salmon (2 syns for the dressing) with whatever veg is lurking in the fridge.
And an Alpro! (5.5)

Pub quiz tonight, but will just be sticking to diet coke - so total syns for the day 7.5

Happy hump day! We're getting their, slowly but surely.
And we won the pub quiz last night! £4 each, which is better than a kick in the teeth.

B - banana, blueberries and raspberries with fat free natural yogurt.

S - sugar snap peas and carrots

L - jacket potato (will see if I can get the butter off, if not, 3 syns) with the left over tomato/tuna/vegetable sauce from Monday's pasta. Plum, grapes and raspberries. And a free yogurt, if I'm still hungry!

I've been very lazy with planning this week, so will nip to the shops this evening and sort dinner. Maybe veggie burgers?

I was waiting to read poured myself a huge glass of wine !!!! Lol!!

I'm having one of those real peckish days too feel like raiding the cupboards :(

That they do! It's my own fault for not planning much this week. When I know what's coming up, I seem to be a lot better!

Thursday - getting closer!

B - blueberries, raspberries and banana with fat free natural yogurt

S - carrots and sugar snap peas

L- soup with scones. Plum, stawberries and grapes. Free fruit yogurt (provided it doesn't jump out of the fridge at some unsuspecting person!)

S- HEXB toast with HEXA cheese and marmite.

D- fish of some description - possibly in a light crumb, will add syns when I know for sure.

Weigh in day again already! Should get my Club 10 today.

Thanks ladies - just playing the waiting game now!

D - decided to get cod loin- which I'll bake in foil, topped with quark and seasoning. Roast parsnips, spuds, carrots and brussels.

Got a fudge bar - which I may have after weigh in for 5.5 syns. Had an extra bit of cheese with my toast (2 syns for a low fat processed slice!)

I may or may not have my alpro - so total syns for the day will either be 7.5 or 12.5

Yay Friday! Lots of silliness in the office today for Children in Need. Also a lot of cakes around, but I have extra fruit to help me stay on track.

B - banana, blueberries and raspberries with fat free natural yogurt.

S- carrots and sugar snap peas.

L- soup (yay it's finally finished!), plum and strawberries and a free vanilla yogurt.

Don't know what we're doing for dinner yet. I MUST plan next week, just so I feel more in control.

Body conditioning tomorrow morning, then the rugby. I'm debating going to the gym this evening, but will have to see how I feel after work.

Back