T_T's (hopefully!) dimishing returns!

There were quite a lot in ours, but not the full range. They were tasty and great for when you just can't be bothered to cook. Not brilliant for us, as no freezer space.

Meh Monday again... she really is a cruel mistress. Especially after a terrible nights sleep. Regretting signing up for an hours over time today, but I need to pay off those hours sooner rather than later.

B - blueberries, banana and strawberries with fat free natural yogurt.

L - mango salad with some quorn pieces and smoked salmon. Mango, melon and Vimto jellies. Free Pina Colada yogurt.

D - prawn and scallop stir fry.

S - HEXB sandwich with HEXA cheese and Marmite. Sugar snaps, cherry tomatoes, carrot sticks. Pear.

Mine was from my local fishmonger - who is amazing! The queue was out of the door on Saturday morning, otherwise I'd probably have got a lot more than just the swordish. They're so friendly and helpful in there, but only have a tiny shop.

Iceland had the frozen ones really cheap. They actually had a huge range of fish. I've realised how middle aged I'm getting... the thing I pine for in life is a decent freezer (which my mother finds absolutely hilarious!)

Spicy is good for the digestive system :D!

I have noticed recently when shopping that meat/fish seems quite reasonably priced with quite a few offers about :)
Unlike fruit/berries, which seem way overpriced of late:sigh:

Yup - fruit is really expensive! It is better if I manage to get to the greengrocer's, but that involves being a lot more organised and I can only get there at the weekend, so doesn't last a full week anyway.

Tuesday - here's hoping it's less busy than yesterday. I took 64 calls?!

B - banana, strawberries and blueberries with fat free natural yogurt.

L - mango salad with quorn and hot smoked salmon. Free pina colada yogurt. Mango and melon.

D - pasta with a HEXA of cheese (last week of my course tonight, so hopefully an end to Pasta Tuesday!

S - HEXB Alpen lights. Pear. Carrots, sugar snaps and cherry tomatoes.

The salad was amazing and I will absolutely be making it again! Just a bit of a faff cutting mango into little matchsticks!

Hump day! And finally an evening in and to myself tonight. Looking forward to it.

B - blueberries, raspberries, strawberries and banana with fat free natural yogurt.

L - last but of the prawn and scallop stir fry, had some hot smoked salmon left, so have chucked that in there as well! Free lemon and lime yogurt. Mango, melon and apple.

D - Quorn lamb style cutlets with lots of roast veg.

S - pear. HEXB toast with HEXA cheese. Carrots, sugar snaps, cherry tomatoes and radishes.

Will work syns in later! I think I might have strawberries with quark and choc shot, but not sure yet.

Lovely looking day planned :) Especially lunch! Yum yum!!

Have a good day :)

So I didn't have an Alpro last night! Just 3 syns for yesterday in the end.

The salad is a bit of a mix of things. The base salad was:

Mango chopped into match sticks
Radishes sliced thinly
Red and white cabbage shredded
Spring onions
Mixed together with lots of lime juice.

Then I added in some pieces of the hot-smoked salmon from Sainsburys (I had the honey roast one in the fridge, but a peppered of plain one would work too) Also chucked in some Quorn tikka pieces, but it worked fine without those as well.

Thursday! Weigh in day and ever closer to the weekend.

B - banana, blueberries, strawberries and raspberries with fat free natual yogurt and Quark.

L - jacket potato with cottage cheese. Mango, melon and apple. Free lemon and lime yogurt.

D - pasta bake (HEXA cheese)

S - radishes, carrot sticks, sugar snaps, cherry tomatoes. Alpen light bars x 2 (HEXB)

Back