T_T's (hopefully!) dimishing returns!

I have always been a big believer in balancing chocolate with fruit! Mmmm, love cheese twists!! It has been far too long since I last had one!

Well done on the 1lb off :) Enjoy the long weekend!

Don't worry hun :) I have had pizza for dinner too! Happens to the best of us!

Hi! Hope you have had a good weekend :)

Heya, had a good weekend, thanks - but very much not on plan! (which was expected anyway)

Dot to Dot was amazing on Saturday, saw some really good music, drank far too much... and ended up getting home about 5.30 in the morning! ooops. Needless to say, I didn't do zumba yesterday, so will probably try and go to the gym at some point today.

Didn't really eat much on Saturday; had the last bit of pizza before I went out and that was it. Yesterday, we ate at veg fest (wholemeal crepe with maple syrup = AMAZING). Dinner was on plan, just leftovers; rice and peas and pasta bake. I need to do some cooking today, so lunches are sorted, as well as meal planning.

We all need those weekends :) But sounds like you are already back on track, so at least damage will be minimal. I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

Yup, straight back on it. I doubt I can undo the gin/rum/beer damage that was done... But then there was a lot of dancing involved.

Dinner was lovely. If a little on the spicy side! I love curry, just don't get 'round to making it very often.

Lol - I am a muppet... thought I'd lost my phone... turns out, I'd just managed to put it in a carrier bag destined for the bin!

Hellooo :) I had a click on your questionnaire, I don't shop in Tesco though. If you need responses I can fudge it for you if you need any more people :)

Feeling a little brighter today, although the gremlin is still sat on my chest. Uni this morning, then we're out as a course for dinner. I'm using all of today's syns on that and will be sticking to diet coke.

The menu for the Canteen tonight is fab, I was spoiled for choice! Have decided on squid ink risotto with crab and crispy squid. Week until all of the hand-ins start, so will be on it from tomorrow. I don't think I actually have too much left to do, it's just the final tarting up of things.

B - frozen fruit with fat free Greek yogurt.

L- salad

Back