T_T's (hopefully!) dimishing returns!

Lazy morning sounds heavenly, I think I'll start tomorrow with that! OH is on a lads night tomorrow so planning a few drinks with my bestie. Looking forward to it :) Sunday will likely just be pottering. Have to put the old car up for sale, so maybe give that a wash if the weathers not too bad! It's glorious here today, think I will finish my cleaning efforts with a good muck out of the outdoor animals.. Makes a change not to do it in the rain!

Aw, feeling the love! Thanks ladies. Had a bit of a mad weekend... again. Really must stop that! But so much going on. I just need to be a bit more sensible really. I don't expect to see a loss this week - in fact I think that the gain I've been expecting for the last few weeks, may well come along and bite me! That said, I enjoyed my mulled wine with Amaretto, and had a lovely walk with my friend and her dog in the sun yesterday.

I've been letting life get in the way of slimming too much recently. Made a lovely mushroom risotto with tuna steak this evening. Had a great riding lesson, and booked again for a jump lesson on Thursday. Must try and be here more!

Thanks Poppet - it was delicious! Especially as it's been super cold here the past few days.

Had a very lazy day today. Got lots of reading done, from the sofa, in my PJ's! Dinner was on plan, and I didn't really eat much else, so probably ok today. Will see what happens tomorrow! I know that my head's not really in it at the moment, but as long as I'm going, at least I am holding myself somewhat accountable.

1lb on, which is fine - was rather expecting it! I've said that I'm actually happy to maintain over Christmas, and don't even mind a small gain. I have a lot on, and it's not easy to stay focused or on plan. Today, I'm going to be on site at the event for over 12 hours, outside. Needless to say there will be chocolate consumed and probably alcohol once site's closed. I will also be grabbing something to eat where and when I can, as breaks aren't likely to be regular anyway!

Hope everyone has a fab day x

Ah that's not too bad T_T! I agree with you re maintaining, especially over Christmas (though I seem to have been at it for weeks!)
Hope today goes well, sounds like an intense shift so you will earn a couple of drinks :)
I've discovered a dangerous new mixer for gin- it's called Ting and it's sparkling grapefruit juice. Not normally a fan of grapefruit but it goes so well with gin & lots of ice.
I'll probably partake in a couple tonight :)

I love Ting, Poppet - but I haven't tried it with gin, so will have to give that a go!

Yesterday was pretty epic. Night Market went really well - walked miles and miles. Food totally not on plan - Stilton grilled cheese?! Absolute heaven! And a few drinks with the team afterwards.

Off to the pub for the rugby this afternoon. Today won't be totally on plan either, but I'm not stressing about it. My consultant actually came to the event last night - lovely to see her in a different situation as well. And she loved it - and also wasn't on plan!

Went to Bath Christmas Market yesterday - it was super busy, but really lovely. Not really on plan (mulled wine!) although the meal I had at Wagamama's probably wasn't too bad; grilled tuna steak, on a bed of sweet potato, edamame, peppers, red onion and mange tout. It was lovely! Although the fried squid and dumplings were less good!

Back on it today. I've had fresh fruit for breakfast - need to go shopping! OH has this week off work, so I think we're going to try and nail Christmas shopping. I'm working 4.30-9.30 tonight, I think it's a foodie book launch event, which should be fun. I have a meal out on Wednesday, at an all you can eat buffet. And last riding lesson of the term tomorrow evening. So it's looking pretty hectic and my poor OH is in charge of food for most of the week again!

Tuesday and it seems like another cold one! I seem to have got Ruth's pesky cough. Feel OK in myself though. Riding this evening; we're going to be outside, because they have a competition on, so will be layering up!

B - porridge (HEXB) with peanut hottie (4) and fresh fruit.

L - will grab some salad type bits on my way up to uni I think. Will have my HEXA of cheese

D - slow cooker curry (0.5 syns for olive oil)

Will add more syns in during the day if necessary.

Curry was delicious - ages since I've made a dry curry - and a tomato-less one at that!

Fab riding lesson as well. As OH is off work this week, I think tomorrow will involve a stroll around town to try and nail Christmas shopping.

You sound back on track and focused!
Fab to hear!!!

Ruth
X

Back