T_T's (hopefully!) dimishing returns!

Hi! Hope you have a fun day today. Enjoy the rugby :)

Well done on the loss my dear!!!
Very pleased for you- glad you had a fab night too!!

Ruth
X

Ooops! Happens to the best of us! Have a chilled out evening, and hopefully get back on it tomorrow :)

Hi Jenny, I'm not bad thank you. Struggling a little bit to stay focused at the moment! But managing to keep a level playing field results-wise. x

know the feeling of struggling to stay focused. my focus is high right now but know within a couple of weeks I'll be struggling. why cant it be easy to lose weight lol.

take it easy and remember why you're doing this x x

Thanks both - all in all, I haven't been all bad. Even if I'm only managing like 50% of the week on plan.... if that. Today was a bit of a snack write-off. But I have plans in place for tomorrow, so I will outline those now!

B - sausage and bean casserole (BIG meal, leftover from tonight, to keep me going tomorrow.) HEXA + 2 syns.

L - scan bran (HEXB) and lentil/salmon thing (4 syns). I'll probably get a small salad to go with this as well.

D - roast trout and vegetables I think.

I'm riding tomorrow evening - yay. Going to try and get as much done as I can at uni tomorrow, so planning to be there early-ish.

Yesterday was ok-ish. I didn't have my lunch in the end (just lost track of time) - then realised I should eat something before riding. Had a bar of chocolate for 9 syns. SO still under, but not brilliant. Had a really good jump lesson, and booked a semi-private for tomorrow.

B - porridge (HEXB) with PB2 (1) apple, cinnamon and nutmeg.

L - Hopefully my lentils with salmon! I'm off to a meeting this morning, so no idea when I'll be home.

D - chilli non carne with rice

WI tonight and I am not holding out too much hope - entirely my own fault; it's just been one of those weeks! Lack of planning on my part, and other things popping up.

I have a riding lesson today, which I'm looking forward to!

B - salted caramel porridge (HEXB) with apple and cinnamon

L - leftover chili

D - tuna pasta (HEXA of cheese)

WI tonight and I am not holding out too much hope - entirely my own fault; it's just been one of those weeks! Lack of planning on my part, and other things popping up.

I have a riding lesson today, which I'm looking forward to!

B - salted caramel porridge (HEXB) with apple and cinnamon

L - leftover chili

D - tuna pasta (HEXA of cheese)

good luck for WI. if its not good, least you know what you need to do differently.

enjoy riding. I loved riding when I was 12/13 but then I discovered boys and gave it up. x x

Half a pound gain. Clearly I've been good the the scales-god, because I undoubtedly deserved to gain more! I realised that today is actually the first day I've been 100% on plan this week....

Spa day tomorrow, which will also not be great, as breakfast and a two course lunch are included!! I do not intend to intentionally make good choices; if it happens, it happens. But I am so looking forward to my massage and a swim/steam/sauna. I am going electronics free and just taking a couple of books with me, and having a "me" day.

Well done my dear! I was about to write good luck (I don't have my glasses on so things take a bit longer to get together!)
I hope you enjoy the spa day- it sounds fabulous!!! You can get back on it when you are done :) you don't get to do this kind of stuff very often!! Ooooh a 'me' day, how utterly fabulous.

Ruth
X

Back