Tablets!

Morning Ladies....
Well done to all who have stayed on it and had great losses this week! I feel awful as I did want to say well done to each individual post but I realised I didnt have enough time in the day! I have my second weigh in tomorrow morning...can't wait!
I seem to have picked up a small cold, with a wee sore throat and a slight headache! I am going on a 5 day hen do at weekend to Benidorm and yes I am staying with the Shakes!!! I just wondered if I can take pain killers and if I can take Berroca for that extra buzz! Seems I wont be joining in on the Vodka front!!
Thanks xx;)

You can take paracetamol and nurofen, but think that Berroca has sugar in it and therefore will throw you out of ketosis. Definitely don't have alcohol if you're in ketosis, it's really dangerous. Hope you have a lovely time in Benidorm, I wish I was going somewhere hot for a few days.

Thanks Lou, I will stick with an expresso for my extra kick then! I will enjoy...just going to chill out! Defo wont be touching alcohol! Thanks again xx

hope you are feeling better for the hen do!! and good on you for sticking with it!!!!! you'll be so proud of yourself when you get back! Just stick to the tablets, no lemsips or berroca'sxxx

Hope you have a great time in Benidorm. Well done you for sticking to LT whilst you are there, not sure I would be able to but good for you. You're kicking this diet's butt!

I have to say I wasnt sure if I could but now I am seeing the results I am finding it east to resist any temptation! I want to be thin!!!!! x

I have to say I wasnt sure if I could but now I am seeing the results I am finding it east to resist any temptation! I want to be thin!!!!! x

And you will be hun!! It aint easy going away with the girls when your doing this, i've done it once or twice...luckily enough i dont need alcohol to be a nutter or chat up men when im out haha...but it is hard. However, the sense of achievement you get yourself from knowing you have had so much temptation and stuck to it 100% is far better than anything you could eat or drink! You'll be so proud of yourself at the end of every day your there for sticking to it that you won't care! You'll be great chick :D xx

Hope you are feeling better for the weekend.

Good for you taking your shakes along !

Have a lovely time

Thanks Guys....chelly Berroca is a tablet you drop in water that is full of vitamins, it tends to give me a boost when I feel tired etc. Its all natural so its not got any caffeine or anything harsh in it but I think has sugar in so its a no no! xx

I think you'll find berroca has a "natural" stimulant in it that works similar to caffeine Stopeating :p

Back