Taffy's Dukan Diary

Taffy Girl

Well, I have bought the chicken and fish and am starting Attack tomorrow.... Did Dukan for a couple of months last summer and did well, but struggled to get back to it after an all inclusive holiday so time to knuckle down and shift the pounds again.:)

Good Luck :)

Best of luck this time round taffy x

Thanks both - weighing in at 85.4kgs ..... and aiming for 70!

Sliced roast chicken and a one egg omelette and a black coffee for breakfast. so far so good!

Chicken for lunch.

good luck and welcome back :)

Well yesterday didnt go quite to plan as I ended up not eating my oatbran.Planned on a galette and some quark after tea but fell asleep before I could get around to making it. Only managed 3 pints of water due to my unplanned early night.

Food wise was OK - cottage cheese and ham for lunch, and cajun chicken and omelette for tea.

Am 600g down this morning - so happy days!

Well I think today has gone to plan food wise.....
Breakfast - smoked mackerel and chicken; black coffee x 2
Dinner - cottage cheese, chicken and ham; black coffee
Tea - 2 boiled eggs, garlic roast chicken, 6 crabsticks; green tea
Snack - galette with sweetened quark

Water - not enough so far!

Tomorrow is going to be more tricky as I am working at home, which is when I tend to reach for the snacks....but I have chicken, ham, prawns, tuna, boiled eggs in the fridge which I will probably plate up into small portions for when the munchies hit and Im going to fill some bottles of water to make sure I drink enough.

Menu looks yummy for today Taffy, although i have not had seafood sticks for years and years, i can't remember what i thought of them!

Re the water, try an up it a little gradually until it becomes a habit. It was my new years resolution in January 2011 to drink more water, i built my way up to 3 to 4 litres a day within about 3 months and have never looked back!

Good luck for tomorrow.

Taffy you have plenty to snack on you'll be a good Dukaneer, I know you wiil resist all temptation :)

Thanks guys.... 84.5kg today so another 300g gone. To hell with the hosepipe bans - today there is going to be a lot of water drunk!

Attack day 3....and I have eaten
B - chicken omelette
D - boiled egg, cottage cheese
T - garlic chicken, 4 crabsticks, smoked mackerel, cottage cheese
S- galette with sweetened quark
3 black coffees, 2 x water.... so far!

One more day of Attack and then veggie time! :)

Taffy which veg are you dreaming about? Mine was turnip!

Broccoli

keep going... those tasy veg are in sight :D

We are almost at the finish line for attack Taffy, i have 1 more day too! Let's keep going...i can't wait to eat a red pepper!!

Me too hate mackerel now keeps repeating x

Mmm sounds nice - thanks. I had planned on turkey burgers for tea made with mince but ended up working late and getting stuck in traffic so had a meze of sliced ham, chicken, crabsticks, smoked salmon, cottage cheese and egg - which was nice (and quick!).
Been good fodwise today - smoked salmon and scrambled egg for breakfast, chicken and cottage cheese for lunch. 1.5l water and 2 black coffees ..... and I resisted on the cappuccino run in work!
Galette for supper to look forward to.

I was a teeny bit disappointed with todays 200g loss - but it is time of the month so hopefully its just water!

The eeeeeevil TOM bloat :sigh: You can look forward to a big loss next week i bet :)

Well the scales are stuck but I am sticking at it.....
pv today
B - chicken
L - turkey, chicken, beans, carrots, cauli
T - salmon steaks, egg and salad
S - galette and quark and a skinny cappucino

Back