tail between legs _ lous new start

Ah thanks guy yes the Atkins was a quick fix best option while shopping not going to be a regular!

And I feel better now so thanks the cals will be forgotten and ill concentrate on the carbs! The coleslaw was tescodiets finest 4g in carbs I only added to raise my carbon count a little again not something I have normally

Onwards! Hopefully feel better for work tomorrow so will have a tuna salad from subway for my lunch I think I'm going to invest in anegg poacher for the micro at work! Would be perfect for breakfast so so so pleased eggs can be enjoyed cos I love them and find them perfect for snacks xx

I love eggs, get through heaps every week :)

If you get the time, why not try making your own salads, so then you know there's no hidden yuckies in them? or if no time, like me today, I bought a bag of rocket/lambs lettuce, a packet of the lowest carb ham i could find, some feta and olives - and hey presto :D

Your totally right! And it is pure lazynes on my part! I agree I have the subway salads and do worry about all the hidden stuff I mean how can tuna taste that good Lol

There is an asda 10 min walk so ill move my ass and walk there at lunch time get some prawns and some rocket salad!! Your twisted my arm Lol and save a fortune!! Cheers Hun

Evening all! Ive dodged loads of hurdles today!!

Someone brought in cakes!! Resisted
Came home and bf has bought a job lot of crunchie bars!!! Annoying but today I have had

B
Spinach cheese and mushroom omlette

L
Prawn,chicken and water cress salad!! Yummy

T
Pork and choriza with rocket and spinach salad

I did tho have a sugar free jelly with a dash of cream I figured would be better than the cupcake or pile of crunchies calling me

Drunk loads of water
And walked to asda in the rain for my lunch! I think the Atkins flu is passing although I still think I could sleep for a week!!

Well done jumping hurdles and dodging carbs - keep it up:)

Morning all.. I did it i went to bed without giving in the temptation !! However after a rushed morning i'm in work without any breakfast !! Grrrrr

Morning all Xxx

Yest was a good day! Atkins flu calming now and those cravings are starting to fade!! Not slipped at all this week so pleased with myself. Yest was

B
Nothing _ black coffee oops

L
Chicken salad _ all leafy and a pinch of onion

T
Homemade meatballs with salad and cheese was Bloomin lush!!!

ladyfelsham said:
Homemade meatballs are so much nicer than bought - and no hidden yuckies - amazing how yummy mince can get :)

Defo agree!!! Was lovely!!

Today I went to a food festival and, had nothing!!! To be honest nothing appealed anyway and my appitite has gone practically I only had 2 meals today. Well an early tea or late lunch so if I am hungry later I will have something

B
2g sausages x2 with salad Lol ( yes I had salad for breakfast!! )

T
Chicken drumsticks rocket salad cheese

Morning all weigh in day today and im very very pleased to announce a

8lb loss, :-D cant bloomin belive it

Am well chuffed a nice boost in the right direction

Thanks xxx

Thanks guys am pleased onwards and down hopefully for next week now

Morning all got an appointment with a hairdresser today to sort me roots love a good gossip with the girls

Yesterdays scran was

B
Bacon mushroom and cheese omelette

L
Ham and lettuce

D
Roast gammon with salad

Back