tail between legs _ lous new start

Food today again had an early tea and lunch together reason for this is bf is on the early shift so we have tea at about 4 when im back at work tomorrow ill try and have 3meals

B
Bacon mushroom and cheese - ran out of eggs but it was actually tasty as i had some lettuce with it too

L/t
Meatballs and salad - not home made and 5g carbs also added 5cherry tomatoes to me salad 2g there

Snack had lf jelly with double cream not bad considering I made the family meatballs in tomato pasta with lots of lovely garlic bread and didn't have any

Garlic bread 0, lou 1 lol

Hiya no gossip my hairdresser is getting wed so we normally chat about that shes very excited lol

food sounds yum,reminds me i have some meatballs in the fridge.

Morning all..... what a rubbish day yesterday... (ihad kfc) !!!! In my defence work was so busy i didn't eat all day ( apart from brekkie) BF was supposed to be worting the tea and came home with kfc as we had nothing else in the house... Grrrrr I was so hungry i didn't care..

back on it today tho and off shopping tonight !!

not too bad if you removed the outside and didn't have chippies.......did ya ?
i'm not in the mood for food today so far,hope it lasts till bed time lol

errrrrmmmmmmmmmm. oops lol.. lets pretend it didn't happen lol i'll be extra good today xxx

lol you sound like me, i wrap my chips in the skin...sounds a bit gross but it's sooooooo nice.:eek:

Lou!!! here you are!! been wondering where you have got to!!! WOW 8lbs!!!! thats amazing!!! well done you!!! Atkins is defo for you! hope your ok :D xxxx

HI all, And hello Em's sorry hun i have been meaning to pop by and say hello.. I completely fell off the wagon with WW and went back to binge'ing and gained all weight and then some !! !! so back on atkins and really am trying my best this time.. I just want to get to 12's and prove i can do it for myself.. lol.. how is everything going with you? are you on ww still ? xxx

Yesterdays scran

B
Black coffee and a peice of chicken before work lol

L
Chicken salad ( no toms and a pinch of onion)

T
Belly pork salad with choriza

lots if water but not as much as usual will up my intake today .. BF stole my 1l bottle which kept me on track ! so shall purchase another today !! Grr men !! Where is my Mr Grey i ask ya ! lmao xx

HI all, And hello Em's sorry hun i have been meaning to pop by and say hello.. I completely fell off the wagon with WW and went back to binge'ing and gained all weight and then some !! !! so back on atkins and really am trying my best this time.. I just want to get to 12's and prove i can do it for myself.. lol.. how is everything going with you? are you on ww still ? xxx

Yesterdays scran

B
Black coffee and a peice of chicken before work lol

L
Chicken salad ( no toms and a pinch of onion)

T
Belly pork salad with choriza

lots if water but not as much as usual will up my intake today .. BF stole my 1l bottle which kept me on track ! so shall purchase another today !! Grr men !! Where is my Mr Grey i ask ya ! lmao xx

Hello,

aw good, pleased your gettin on well with atkins :) i did the exact same!!!!!!! fell off completely and gained! now im doing Simply Fillinf Version of WW! its very similar to Slimming World!! im really liking it atm!! :)

haha yes bring on Mr Grey!!!! xx

aw thanks good, it's so hard to find a happy medium where you feel satisifed and happy. dont get me wrong we could all eat 500 cals for 5 months and loose it all.. but it would be bloomin horrible.. !! good luck huin, i have subscribed to your diary so shall pop in to see how your getting on xxx

A horrendous few days!!!! And only a 1lb loss ah well onwards for this week clean and green

Sorry you've been having a bad time of it - 1lb in the right direction!

Evening Lou... Sorry it's taken a while to get back to all diaries... You're going well! Xx

1lb loss is good - clean and green always a winner:D
Xx

Back