Tail between legs *whimper*

how about sneaking a few extra superfrees in by having a bowl of strawberries etc after your curry.You could go wild and have a squirt of low fat squirty cream for a few more syns that you probably won't notice sliding down .

Thanks for the support, people. :)

I'm trying to fit in fruit between the meals today so I get more superfree foods in my diet.

Yesterday, I ended up only eating 3 syns but that's still an improvement on 1.5! I might get more in today. For example, I had a little bit of sauce with my omelette and mushrooms this morning.

I've made a food diary in the other bit of the SW forum so I can keep tabs on myself. Who'd a thought undereating would be an issue? Haha.

I do have one query though...my Alpen bars. I read that if you don't use the full amount of your HEX then you syn it. I do have two bars when I eat them but I have one with a cup of tea and one later on in the evening. Does that mean I have to syn them as I eat them seperately?

I know I'm supposed to syn my milk as I never use my 300ml HEXA allowance (about 0-100ml a day probably). I'll have to find a way to eat my HEXA's elsewhere - cheese!

Back