Tail between legs

wannabslim

Gold Member
Hey all,

So I posted a day or so ago confessing my sins of cheating on Wednesday night and deciding to get back up on the wagon again for Thursday....

Well it didnt happen at all! I felt rly hungover and had to eat, and the guys at work were all the same (we all went out together) so we got takeaway pizza for lunch :cry:I felt so disappointed in myself...

Anyhow, today is a new day! I am starting again with a PMA (positive mental attitude) and am fully SSing from now on. This means I will have to avoid the free "goodbye" buffet at lunch which we have caterers providing for us (*crys*) and the food is always delicious. I wouldnt mind too much if they served it in a different room but it gets put on a massive table in the middle of the office and I have to sit here and smell the stuff all day as well as watch other people eating it!!!

However, one good thing has come out of this. It has served as a reminder that when I "cheat" its 10x harder to get back on the wagon than I expect it to be. And it is because of this that I have decided to fully SS for my holiday in September and have a 790 meal every few days if I need to. Also at weekends I will allow myself one healthy meal on Saturday nights so I have something to look forward to. I'm doing this because I know that if I dont stick to SS 90% I will fall off the wagon again and possibly- if I cheat for that length of time- not get back on again.... ever.... and I am not prepared to give in!

So wish me luck, and if anyone else is restarting today, lets do this together!!

Nikki xx

Hi Nikki... i too am finding it difficult to get back on ss, but i'm going to try again today, so good luck to both of us.

hard

HI NIKKI I FINDING IT HARD AS WELL. LOST 6LB WEEK PAST THURSDAY THEN CHEATED SINCE PUT 4LB BACK ON. CD ON HOLIDAY TILL NEXT SATURDAY SO I NOT BACK ON IT YET. STUPID :cry:JUST KIDDIN MYSELF. STARTING AGAIN TOMORROW HAD MY BIRTHDAY WEDNESDAY SO HAD AN INDIAN ETC ETC. XX

GOOD LUCK ITS A HARD BATTLE TO GET BACK ON WHEN FALLEN OFF.

SHRON X

THE BUFFET IS HERE

it smells so good!! and i hate not being in ketosis cos i do feel really really hungry!!

well done, it sounds like you've got it all sorted in your head and you're ready to go! I know its not right but i always have a treat saturday night as it helps me get through the week that i have something to look forward to. You have to do what works you, i fall off the wagon frequenlty and just get back on :) good luck and go and get some pepper and sprinkle it all over the buffet :)

Argh, well everyone (all 24 of them) are eating potato wedges, prawn rolls, exotic fruits and brownies and drinking wine, and i am sitting here on my own with a glass of water and minis!!

Its really hard but they are sympathetic, altho they tried to convince me that 1 more day off the wagon wont cause any harm... i told them it would because i am ready to restart and i can always make up excuses why i should eat, but i have to be strong. They just dont understand why its so important that i start now as i have been out with them drinking etc for the last 2 days. I just know that as I am "in the zone" now and am ready to go, if I dont do it now then I may not get back into this frame of mind again for a very long time... and I am not prepared to miss the opportunity to get back on the wagon just cos theres a free buffet! Nosiree bob!

Ahh, its helping me to vent on here while everyone else is over there eating and having a laugh. I just cant wait to be healthy and then I can join in again!!

xx

Well done you! stay strong!! I have just been given a huge cake by a parent at work and i have to cut it up and share with all the staff and I'm going to be as strong as you! x

keep strong wannabslim! it sounds like you are in a really positive mood today. just think about how proud you will be of yourself this evening when you can think back, 'i did it, i could have gave in but i was strong and i know i can do this!'

:hug99: here have a hug!!

same here, minis has been a lifesaver for me so far!! im only on week 2, but i usually never made it to week 2!! most of my diets lasted for about 4/5 days before i gave up. its a godsend being able to rant on here without anyone thinking ur mad!!

Hi everyone just wanted to say you're all doing really well, look at the weight you've all lost already. You're bound to have times when it's difficult, we're human and are bound to have off days. You sound like you've got your mind in the right place which is what you need to succeed. Keep it up girls and congratulate yourselves EVERYTIME you say no! LEaves a much nicer feeling than guilt and think of all the compliments coming your way as the lbs drop off!!!!

Hey!

Well done for being strong. Sometimes having such an obstacle in front of us in the early days is a good challenge to fight! It tests every willpower cell in your body!! If you can get through today you can get through any day!

Well done you!!!! How good does that feel now!!!!! :-D

Have just read your thread - and my God I felt that...!!

You poor thing. Had a similar experience here today - everyone had KFC but I went out and stayed out until I knew it would all be eaten... I popped to Boots and treated myself to some new make-up and got their free make-up case with bits in it..

Think I deserved a treat...

Well done for not letting yours and others little chatterboxes beat you...

H xx

Well done. You were very strong to resist it but defintiely made the right choice. It is so easy to keep thinking i'll start afresh tomorrow.
Seriously, you should be proud of yourself.

And well done Mrs Roch for avoiding the KFC. That also takes some real strength.

:clap::clap::clap:

Well done Mrs R! Karen- if I had eaten I would have felt guilty and wishing I hadn't done it. Probably would have also then felt the need to continue to eat and then drink alcohol at a party im going to tonight. As it stands I plan to drink water, only stay for a couple of hours then come back and see OH and have some quality DVD time...

In a way I hate this diet cos it limits my social life so much and I find myself resenting that, but at the same time I love how it gets ya slim quick and ultimately leads to a happier me. That makes the pooey bit worthwhile!

xx

Back