Taina's log

Taina

Hi everyone, I'm new here.
I'm starting orlistat 120mg today after a whole week reading about it. I developed a plan hoping that help shed the 47.5kilos (7.5st) I need to lose.

Diet
I'm good doing IF, i got my lowest weight ever at college doing this without knowing. So my fast will be 22/2. My feed window will be from 18:00 - 20:00 including one meal replacement shake and one full meal, so 2 pills per day. I will only be eating low fat, but not any special type of diet.

Excersise
Crossfit and some cardio if I feeling like doing so.

I weight myself everyday just to keep me accountable, and I will be measuring myself every monday .. also the weight that will matter will be the one on monday

Stats for may 13,2013
Weight : 113.5kgs
Chest : 109cms
waist : 94cms
belly : 108 cms
hip : 139cms

I'm starting orlistat 120mg today after a whole week reading about it. I developed a plan hoping that help shed the 47.5kilos (7.5st) I need to lose.

Diet
I'm good doing IF, i got my lowest weight ever at college doing this without knowing. So my fast will be 22/2. My feed window will be from 18:00 - 20:00 including one meal replacement shake and one full meal, so 2 pills per day. I will only be eating low fat, but not any special type of diet.

Excersise

I weight myself everyday just to keep me accountable, and I will be measuring myself every monday .. also the weight that will matter will be the one on monday

Stats for may 13,2013

Hello Good Luck :)

Diet

Excersise

Stats for may 13,2013

Hi Taina, are you under the supervision of a doctor? You're not taking the tablets as they are usually prescribed, it would be really important to get checked over by a doctor before starting them, and for them to tell you about the side effects. It's also really important as they usually want to see you and monitor how things are going, and that you are taking the xen safely. I hope you don't mind me asking, but the plan you describe is very different from most of those I have heard from people on xen, so I am not familiar with it.

Back