ProPoints Take 2!!! Get my bikini body ready by May!

Tried my best to keep the food at a minimum today, had planned on doing a pork roast but the MIL decided to do chicken and just completely disregard the fact that I'd bought and started preparing the dinner, came in next to me and said "I've spoke to Jamie, I'm doing a roast for all 4 of us". Didn't give a **** about the fact that my meat had defrosted and just took the potatoes off me and said "I'll carry on, I'll just use yours". She drives me insane!

Anyway here's today's food, may have a mini milk later on but I have enough weekly points left and I'm going to start doing from mon-sun instead of weds to tues as it will confuse me!

Breakfast
Coco pops & ss milk 5
Clementine 0
Strawberries 0
Grapes 0

Lunch
2 x crusts away 2
2 x wafer thin ham 0
20g r.f cheddar 1
Red onion 0
Ketchup 1

Dinner
Chicken 2
Gravy 2
Broccoli & cauliflower 0
Swede 0
Butter 1
Sweetcorn 2
150g potatoes 3
Stuffing 3
Yorkshire pud 1

Other
Banana 0
3 x celebration chocs 3

26/26pp 6weekly remaining
1,022calories

ur chinese sounded nice!!
i love a chinese!

omg at the MIL lol how rude!!!
food sounds nice for today tho,
i also had a chicken dinner :)

ur chinese sounded nice!!
i love a chinese!

omg at the MIL lol how rude!!!
food sounds nice for today tho,
i also had a chicken dinner :)

It was amazing! I haven't had a take away in ages and I love love love Chinese! I could literally live on the stuff! Love it when you order a take away and have some left over so u can have it for brekky bunged in a bowl in the microwave!

It was amazing! I haven't had a take away in ages and I love love love Chinese! I could literally live on the stuff! Love it when you order a take away and have some left over so u can have it for brekky bunged in a bowl in the microwave!

haha love it!!

yeah chinese is deffo my top for takeaways!
i have them too often tho tbh on a weekend "/ but use most of my weeklies if not all of them over the weekend so dont spose it matters

thats y i love ww so much!! haha

haha love it!!

yeah chinese is deffo my top for takeaways!
i have them too often tho tbh on a weekend "/ but use most of my weeklies if not all of them over the weekend so dont spose it matters

thats y i love ww so much!! haha

Yeah I try to save my weeklies for the weekend. I don't eat too bad usually anyway. My biggest thing is portion sizes really, and picking! If my bf don't finish his dinner I'll finish it for him lol xx

Yeah I try to save my weeklies for the weekend. I don't eat too bad usually anyway. My biggest thing is portion sizes really, and picking! If my bf don't finish his dinner I'll finish it for him lol xx

im good during the week, normally, except for when its time of the month then no matter what i always want chocolate!
but im crap at weekends especially alcohol/chinese etc! kills the weeklies!
haha its the other way round for me, my fiance always finishes mine off for me lol x

im good during the week, normally, except for when its time of the month then no matter what i always want chocolate!
but im crap at weekends especially alcohol/chinese etc! kills the weeklies!
haha its the other way round for me, my fiance always finishes mine off for me lol x

I just love food. I can't help it lol. I'm surprised I'm not the size of a house! I've always ate loads but just the last 3 yrs it's gone on. I was 7st3lb when I met my boyfriend and went up to 10st3lb x

i did the same tho, i split with my ex n totally went off my food lost my appetite etc n lost a bit of weight! i was around 10st then, n then when i met my next boyfriend i would never eat around him lol, but as soon as i felt 'comfortable' around him i went upto 12/13 stone!
n still in the12s now! :(
i am 5'7 tho ;)

i did the same tho, i split with my ex n totally went off my food lost my appetite etc n lost a bit of weight! i was around 10st then, n then when i met my next boyfriend i would never eat around him lol, but as soon as i felt 'comfortable' around him i went upto 12/13 stone!
n still in the12s now! :(
i am 5'7 tho ;)

That's not so bad though, I'm 5ft so ever lb is noticeable

i just hate my love handles more than anythin, im not necessarily flabby or wobbly, would like to tone up tho!

Yeah I'm the same. I have a bigggg bum as well lol. I just wanna get rid of that wobbling here there n everywhere and the "tyre" under my bra at the front!

Yeah I'm the same. I have a bigggg bum as well lol. I just wanna get rid of that wobbling here there n everywhere and the "tyre" under my bra at the front!

my bums not so bad, id like to tone my arms tho before they turn into propa bingo wings lolx

MILs so annoying! Mine is trying to potty train my son while he is staying at her house this week without asking me first! Makes my blood boil but it wouldn't be worth the argument. Your food is looking great. When is your weigh in?

MILs so annoying! Mine is trying to potty train my son while he is staying at her house this week without asking me first! Makes my blood boil but it wouldn't be worth the argument. Your food is looking great. When is your weigh in?

I think mine would be the same, she has told my OH that when we have a baby and I go back to work she's gunna either retire or cut her days down so she can have baby when I'm at work! I was like noooooo effing way!!! I see how she is with his neices and nephews and I just want to swing for her! Lol. God knows how she's gunna react when we tell her!

I'm doing my official weigh in for yesterday morning, I had lost another 1lb so down to 9st10lb now x

Monday...

Breakfast
Toffee ML 2
Apple 0
Strawberries 0
Clementine 0

Lunch
2 x WW thick bb 4
Chicken 1
Lettuce 0
Red onion 0
Coleslaw 3

Dinner
1 x enchalada 8?

Other
1L sparkling water 0
Banana 0
Frosties snack bar 2
WW mini cookies 2

22/26pp 49weekly
1,153calories

So had official weigh in this morning, down to 9st10lb now, that's 1lb off. I'm ok with that seeing as I went out this weekend.

My god have I been feeling rough this morning! I woke up with stabbing stomach pains and sweating like a pig! I've been in and out if the loo at work throwing up. I think it must have been something I ate yesterday, I feel terrible! I've even had to come home! I'm not complaining though haha x

Morning ladies, I had a cheeky weigh in this morning and I'm 2lb off since yesterday :/ maybe my dodgy belly is worse than I thought! Going to go into work this morning with a 1L bottle of water a cereal bar and leave my breakfast at home, think I'll just have a slice of toast.

Tuesdays diary...

Weightwatchers

Breakfast
Choco shreddies & ss milk 5
Clementine 0

Lunch
2 x crusts away 2
2 x HL Cumberland sausages 4
Ketchup 1
Egg 2

Dinner
Breaded chicken 6