ProPoints Take 2!! Or is it 3?!!

Well done on the little gain considering.. And here's to a new week :) xxxx

Thanks Hun just got tickets to the big reunion tour!! Reliving my youth! Hubby's 30th birthday present to me so my aim is to get to bang on 19st for then 12 weeks to lose 22LB. Bring it on xxxx

rr no Nessa, least its only a 1lb gain can easily rectify that in a week :).

22lb in 12 weeks is well managable. You can do it :) xx

Thankyou both. Need to go food shopping tomorrow as we have nothing in so struggling with choices today but my main aim is to stay within points xx

Had a crap week and I've put on 1lb not bad considering the amount I've eaten and had Chinese last night. Here's to a fresh week xx

Sorry you gained but great attitude about it :). Keep going!

Found u!

Tonight's dinner!!

image-2257602897.jpg

Looks lovely Nessa. I should take more pictures of my meals, I only seem to take pictures of the unhealthy ones :p

Had mackerel for tea today was delicious

ohh I love mackerel, so hard to get a nice fresh fillet

ohh I love mackerel, so hard to get a nice fresh fillet

Was so nice, got a big piece from Morrison's for £1.50.

They are quite good for their fresh fish, fell in love with baking fresh sardines too, plus they are so cheap.

Was so nice, got a big piece from Morrison's for £1.50.

They are quite good for their fresh fish, fell in love with baking fresh sardines too, plus they are so cheap.

Ohh Sardines on the BBQ are amazing!!! Pity we don't have Morrisons in Ireland :(. I love any kind of seafood! Yum yum

Hey Nessa how you doing?

Hey everyone sorry been AWOL again need to get this lardy arse into gear!!
Soooo July the 27th I'm walking 15miles In aid of a local st Luke's hospice ladies midnight walk!!
I need to be fit for this so today's marks a new beginning. Started this morning by walking into work it's only 1 mile but 1 mile is a start!! And my next aim for today stay within points!! I'm going to walk to work all this week and plan on doing a 3 mile walk at the weekend around a local lake. Slow and steady wins the race!! Xx

Hey everyone sorry been AWOL again need to get this lardy arse into gear!!
Soooo July the 27th I'm walking 15miles In aid of a local st Luke's hospice ladies midnight walk!!
I need to be fit for this so today's marks a new beginning. Started this morning by walking into work it's only 1 mile but 1 mile is a start!! And my next aim for today stay within points!! I'm going to walk to work all this week and plan on doing a 3 mile walk at the weekend around a local lake. Slow and steady wins the race!! Xx

Sounds brilliant Nessa, always nice to have a proper target to aim for :)

Back