Take 2 to 12 stone!! Take no prisoners, or carbs!

Don't worry hun, enjoy your cruise and then back on plan :)

Xx

If you are adding extra to build up for hols then it will stay the same? Or at least I did?
Take it easy, enjoy your holidays, get back on it once you are back..

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

So!
Weigh in 2:

16:00.

A loss of. 3lbs.
I know I should be happy that it's 3lb off and I've lost 11lbs in 2 weeks but Grr >.< 3lbs?! Have been 100% and have been feeling hungry the last two days. Not hungry hungry... More emotional hungry I think. But still! Didn't cave because 'it's worth it' and 'impossible not to loose weight' on this diet.

But I only lost 3lb :-(

Le sigh. Onwards and upwards. Not sure if I'm gonna weigh on Sunday before the cruise or just wait till i get back, orrr, just wait until my next weigh in AFTER the cruise - so 2 weeks from today.

Decisions decisions. But yeah. Disheartened isn't the word! Have been peein non stop! Had two night outs on water andd exercise every day :-(

Enjoy your cruise properly and then do a week back on plan before weighing hun. You have done amazingly xxx

RebekahR said:
Enjoy your cruise properly and then do a week back on plan before weighing hun. You have done amazingly xxx

Thanks lovely, just feeling so disheartened at the 3lbs! Eeeek!!! Will chug on. Will chug on x

Hi beauts :) happy weekend!

Gotta keep chugging on!!! Had a Chinese and movie night with my bezzie.... Had chicken! Plain Chicken! From a Chinese! Hahahha!

In clothes news I would say I'm kinda a 16-18 now, having got (comfortable) into a size 18 shorts ^^ woooo!!!

Holiday on Monday - excited! Started my re-feed yesterday (hence chicken) already up a pound! Porridge for breakfast - my stomach had expanded about 4 inches! Lol!

Trying not to worry (or weigh) and just focusing on getting straight back on track when I get back!!! Will try to stay 'healthy' on the cruise though :)
If only you could stay in ketosis with diet coke!

xx

Just enjoy your holiday, we will be here when you get back hun Xx

Ela ine said:
Hi beauts :) happy weekend!

Gotta keep chugging on!!! Had a Chinese and movie night with my bezzie.... Had chicken! Plain Chicken! From a Chinese! Hahahha!

In clothes news I would say I'm kinda a 16-18 now, having got (comfortable) into a size 18 shorts ^^ woooo!!!

Holiday on Monday - excited! Started my re-feed yesterday (hence chicken) already up a pound! Porridge for breakfast - my stomach had expanded about 4 inches! Lol!

Trying not to worry (or weigh) and just focusing on getting straight back on track when I get back!!! Will try to stay 'healthy' on the cruise though :)
If only you could stay in ketosis with diet coke!

xx

Enjoy the hols and see you when u get back! So excited for you as I had a fantastic time on mine!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

1. I just got a tattoo!

2. Although this cruise is ammmazzzinnngggg I will be coming home as cargo! Feel like I've gained three stone!

Can't to be back and ON IT! See you Tuesday xx

Eeeeeeeeeekkk ?

Okay I told myself I wasn't going to weigh in until Thursday... But having been back a whole two hours I couldn't resist.

Y I K E S!!!

All I can say is I'm SO glad I have been eating healthy/low carb for the past two days.

Jeeeez. 10 and 1/4 pounds!

Oooh my gosh! I'm so ashamed! Straight back on it tomorrow! Pow pow! Bring on ketosis!!! xx

Attachments

• image-1632623029.jpg
    image-1632623029.jpg
    318.4 KB · Views: 19
Fun pounds will be gonnne in no time :)

Thanks poppet :)

Great motivation you are!!!

I have a small dilemma :-(

At my new job we are expected to eat with the clients we support :( each lunchtime .... Eeeek! So today I had minestrone soup! God knows how I am going to get in to ketosis ....

Are all the options carby hun??? Can you not do a cesear salad or somethin like that??

RebekahR said:
Are all the options carby hun??? Can you not do a cesear salad or somethin like that??

There isn't a choice Hun. Well Monday it's x, Tuesday y etc. most days soup and sandwich hence I just had the soup.

Would it be terribly awful of me to say I absolutely can't eat the food. I don't want to be rude but I want to be serious about my weight loss too.

Hoping to join a group this week for the weighs ins and added motivation if having to be weighed! Just researching fr cheapest hahah!

Going I see if there is some way of eating two boiled eggs at work or maybe a tin of Tuna x

I would personally have a coffee and chat over lunch. What you eat is a pretty personal choice

Hope you manage ok tomorrow without any issue, know its a bother at work!!

Xx

Just joined weight watchers! The leader is soooo motivating!! By far the best class I've ever been to! So encouraged to be using that for my weigh ins :)

Food up-date! Today I took my own lunch... And we went out for lunch >.< to a cafe run by the charity where we make 'soup and sandwiches' together (from scratch) and then eat it with everyone else!

Anyway - I said I wasn't hungry so just didn't eat. Then had a shake later!

Now I've joined ww I think I'll at least be able to stay I'm being strict and take in my protein and lettuce!!!!

Your rocking it hun, well done On resisting :) xxx

Day on shakes and i am super hungry! Ergo quite excited to be Going out for dinner now (oh hai chicken salad) lol I always eat 'salad' but for me that's lettuce and onion only! Hahah!

Will post properly later! Promises! I'm so useless of late! xx

So, the 4lb on was last Tuesday evening, almost a week ago... Feeling a lot more positive since then, but still not 100% back on track diet wise.

I am only glad that I had lost the weight I lost BEFORE the cruise... Otherwise who even knows what size I would be now?

I've been ccing/wwing since last week, think I've got this 4 off at least.

Anyway - reason for my long overdue post... Time to get back to it!

This s h o u l d have happened the moment I got back from my holidays! I know, but life (and other rubbish :p) happens!

Back to S&S tomorrow - they arrived today!!! So shake shake shake. Just hope to get and be into ketosis before Saturday (we're having a halloween party!!!) I know if I'm in I'll be okay on x glasses of coke zero.... But if I'm sti ccing.... Party food and trick o treat goodies!

!!!!!!

I'm so sorry I'm such a mess up! Feels like my millionth attempt :-( wish I could just get it off!!!

Shhh your no mess up!! Ill be Om the packs wed, thur, Fri so we can
get through it together

Xxx

Back