Take a letter...

Dear Lisa

You have been doing this for over 2 years back and forth,and you keep messing around since rejoining 3 weeks ago you've lost 2.5lbs then gained 2.5lbs then lost 1 lb then last week you were poorly from eating to much rubbish abs prob this week you will gain,why do you do this to yourself you know you can do this you were so nearly there,you can't carry on using food as a comfort blanket it just ends up in you beating yourself up
YOU yes you are the only one that can help yourself no one else can do it only you !!!
Reminder nothing tastes as good as skinny feels !! X

Lisa x

Dear Leigh.
just cause you've started doing exercise doent mean you get to eat extra syns, now have a banana and forget about chocolate for a while.
Love
Crackers X

Dearest Harley!
Puddin', I told you to watch what you're eating! You went and had a big Chinese tonight with your other half and didn't even bother to check your syns and stuff. You should be ashamed of yourself! Buuuut I'll forgive you if you exercise like a maniac and get back on plan tomorrow... whether it's rainin' or not! <3
Lots of love, Harley ^_~

Dear Anna,

Well done you for going for a jog last night, now you just have to keep it up, you always have visions of you in nice clothes with no lumps and bumps hanging out and you won't achieve that unless you take action and be a good girl!!

Love from me!!

Dear Shirl,
Yes the kitchen chair is tight again because you've been eating enough for four again! Sort yourself out!

Dear vicky
The cake is not making the stress go away so why do you keep eating it and then getting upset when you see the gain each week? Track what you eat and the weigh will come off and your stress will go away YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!!!
Love yourself :) xxxx

Dear me,

I know you enjoyed the meal out and now is the perfect time to get back on plan. You enjoy fruit more than you think so give it a go. The meals you've planned for the next week look delicious. Stick to it. When you're hungry look to superfree first.

You absolutely can do this. Look at this week! Put your mind to it, focus and keep visualizing how you want to look and what you want to achieve especially in the next few months.

Enjoy it. :)
Love me x

Dear Emma,

You've lost 7lbs in the past 3 weeks - it's okay to be proud of yourself for that! Stop comparing yourself to other people, ignore the woman who lost 10.5lbs yesterday at WI! Yes, that's excellent for her, but everybody is different. It shouldn't lessen your own achievement, so smile and be proud :) Also, you've made yourself a timetable to exercise 5 times a week - STICK TO IT! You're not in school anymore, you're doing nothing all day, so get your bum down to the gym. It might be bloody hard, but it'll be worth it when you step on that scale. You remember that feeling in the first week, when you lost 4lbs? You felt great for the rest of the week! You want that feeling again? Then get your butt in gear, start exercising and eat right! :D you can do it - next stop, 1st award!

Love, Emma

Dear me,

You were really good when you got to the cafe having a banana and black coffee - don't spoil it now your friend is here for lunch!!

Love
Me

Dear Ant

Well done. You took 3 days off for your birthday and went straight back on the diet and lost 3lb this week. That's all the proof you should need that you can have the odd day off and it won't be the end of the world but only if you get back on it immediately. No more writing off a whole week because you had a meal out on a weekend.

Now for the next challenge. 2.5 stone lost in 3 months is amazing but don't stop now just because clothes fit and everyone says you look better. You have another couple of stone to go so keep the momentum up.

All the best
Inspirational Thinner you!

Dear me,

You were really good when you got to the cafe having a banana and black coffee - don't spoil it now your friend is here for lunch!!

Love
Me

Dear Me,

Well done, even when our friend suggested pudding you were strong.

Even better on the way home when you were so upset you didn't turn to food, you called DH and he came and met you for a hug before walking the rest of the way home trying to make you feel better.

Love Me xxx

Dear Krups

OK so you ate a bar of dairy milk. But it was within your syns which you've been saving for the last couple of days. So you don't need to feel guilty - you haven't 'cheated' on your diet. Not at all. Also you ate some bananas and apples today - again all on plan. You haven't eaten like a little mouse today but this is Slimming World, you can eat and still loose weight. Cheer up -it's ok!

Love

Me xxx

Dear hare
It's been a bad week, you've put yr self in situations yr not able to cope with yet, but you've learnt from that? Yes?? NOW it's not the END.... You will draw a line under it, forget it.NOONE is perfect!! Get yr books out again, read everything again, and START again!.... It's ok... U haven't failed... Just stumbled a little.... The journey is LONG.... U can't do it in one go..... Remember that!! Little steps...... Rest.... Remember.... Carry on!! IT'S ONLY FAILING WHEN YOU GIVE UP! U havent given up so you haven't failed!!
Keep smiling hare
Xxxx

Dear me,

You have done well in the past four weeks and people are noticing you've lost weight - that is worth so much more than the feeling you get from food!
4lbs until the first stone (& the festival you want to feel a bit better at), work hard & stay on plan & you 100% can do that in the next 2 weeks (you know your body reacts well to healthy eating & exercise & you do lose - so c'mon, do ittttt).

Me x

Back