Take a letter...

Dear you

First time of exercising in a week and you really enjoyed it hey!? So 12 days until Ibiza make sure you exercise at least 10 of those days and stick to plan you may even feel ready for that bikini! Remember that was your goal ;-)

Xx

Dear Harley,
You were a very good girl yesterday. Keep it up until next week 100% and you can get your hair done. ^_~
Love, Harley.

Dear Linzi,

You are a lazy, unmotivated, eejit!

You know the plan works but you gotta do it full time!

Stop moaning & get organised, if u want it bad enough you'll get ur finger out and get back to it 100%.

Me x

I love this thread...

Dear me

2 days to go before you hit the beach! Keep up the good work and allow yourself to WI before you go ;-)

Me x

Love this idea!

Dear me,

Remember those disgusting photos of you on Facebook? Well if you carry on eating like you do, you will look worse than that in 3 months. You're 3 days into your millionth journey through SW, and enjoying it so far. Keep going.

Me x

dear laura you've just started and finding it overwhelming. but remember how much better you feel than a week ago. You are doing it, yes YOU! well done

Dear Harley (You're writing yourself a lot of letters, Puddin' <.<)
Starting tomorrow you're going to have a 100% week. You've already written out your exercise plan and planned your breakfast for tomorrow morning. You can do it, honey! ^^
Love, Harley.

Dear Me,

You haven't exercised in over a week, stop being a lazy cow & get you ass out for a run tomorrow. Also stop stressing about weigh in tomorrow, you haven't gone off plan!

From Me

Dear Dusty
That's enough farting about! Stop getting complacent and knuckle down you've only lost 8.5lbs at this rate you're never going to get anywhere near your goal for your holiday in January!
You like the sw plan and it's helping your health so stop being silly and get back on the plan no more days off!!
From yourself

Dear Shirl,
You're fab stop trying to sabotage yourself with perfectionism! You'll be back in the groove when the kitchen is done xxxx

One day to holiday. Haven't made it to target, but it's not e end of the world. Be good tomorrow, and then enjoy the holiday. Even though you think you'll try to be good, you won't, and you'll eat and drink too much & regret it when you get back. However, start a food diary when you're back & start again.

In the meantime, have a great holiday x

Dear Me,

You have lost 1st now, you know you can do it. You lost 0.5lb last week and 1lb this week - any loss is better than a gain but you know you can do better. Admit to yourself that you ate some treats over the last two weeks without counting the syns and could have done better.

You have 3 weeks till your cousins wedding and you know you want to wear the dress you have had in your wardrobe since last October without wearing - keep to plan, do your body magic and drink lots of water and that dress WILL fit you and you will be able to breathe in it!

Love Me xxxx

Dear me!

What you have eaten today is disgusting! You have a bridesmaids dress to fit into in 3 weeks! Yes you were good on holiday but that's no excuse for today! Up early and shred tomorrow followed by everything healthy!!! There is no choice!

X

Dear Charlie - you've done so well and last nights high syn meal won't change that - get back on track, you enjoyed it and it's over don't beat yourself up x

Charlie x

Ok, as far as I'm concerned, this was good enough to resurrect. So...

Well Seacrest, it's 5 weeks until you go on holiday again. You haven't removed the weight from your summer holiday yet, but in 5 weeks you can work miracles if you try. Looking at your old photos yesterday, you saw how good you look slim - use that as motivation and get going. You have incentive and you have reason, so do it.

:psiholog:

Back