Take plenty bump photos!

Angela83

Silver Member
Hey girls,

Was looking through old photos yesterday and realised that I have no side-on bump pictures :(. I've got a couple front on ones but if I hadn't been wearing my "I love my bump" top it would be difficult to tell I was pregnant.

Take plenty pics!

Angela, mum to Jackie (boy) , 6 months.

this is a good point - with my first I have a few of me pregnant, but face on, only one side on at 7 months and wouldn't let anyone near me with a camera at all after I saw those!!
All I could see was a fat person if I'm honest.

I'm slimmer now than when I was then, so will get pics along the way.. i'm older and more secure in myself I think too :)
Will need to take one soon to see how it compares to my recent weigh loss ones! :p I feel bigger but haven't measured either.

congrats on your baby! :)

I didn't take any bump photos when I was pregnant with my first. With my second I had a photo taken just wearing my bra and nix, when I was in labour, I look huge. It is lovely to look back on so will do the same this time & compare sizes of bumps, although think this one is gonna be bigger I feel huge already.

aww bet you will be lovely! lol
My daughter just gave me a cuddle and said she wont be able to get her arms around me at xmas! lol she's likely right! ;)

Back