Taken the plunge

Have a couple of treats today, but trying not to go too mad, as it only means more to lose once I start.

I have had an email from H L Fulfilment Services about a delivery, I am a big online shopper and it doesn't say what it is for. Is it likely to be my exante products?

Stuff arrived this morning. Unpacked it all and arranged it nicely in cupboard ready for tomorrow.
So sad I know :eek:

Hi Hollycat!
I did exactly the same. I was v excited but instead of cupboards in kitchen mine are in my bed side table so I can hide them from my mum as she doesn't agree and I don't want the whole you'll put it bk on etc so am hiding it for a bit! Here's to fresh start tomo xxx

but instead of cupboards in kitchen mine are in my bed side table so I can hide them from my mum as she doesn't agree and I don't want the whole you'll put it bk on etc so am hiding it for a bit!

Won't your Mum ask why you're not eating and what about making the shakes up?
I must admit I haven't told many ppl about starting, just husband, sons, Mum and best mate atm.
Very excited about starting tomorrow too. I am toying with the idea of starting a diary on here, have you got one?
Look forward to updates tomorrow x

Well I usually have breakfast and lunch at work so the plan is to mix a shake in the car on way to work & drink it. Have a bar at lunch so work ppl don't wonder y I'm having a shake and I am going to add a light meal of protein and veg/ salad of an evening so I can still come off as normal.
I will tell her eventually but having tried cd a few times I know what she'll say but to be honest if she was my size (she's a size 10, same as my sister) then she would c my reasoning.
Here's to a good first day tomorrow. I haven't got a diary yet but I may just start one up! :) will be looking forward to seeing how we get on & watch the weight fall off!! :) xxx

good luck and stay strong :)

Welcome and Good luck

Back