Taken the plunge

Aww thanks ladies, your messages make me more determined to succeed. Fingers crossed. I just measured out the milk for tomorrow and oh my god, it's such a tiny amount :( I've having two big mugs now to make up for it, I'm a big kid and love milk especially before bed, lol...

Thanks for telling me bout the thread Weasey, I shall have a look see, I bought a big bottle of Dr P zero today as it was only a pound in Tesco but I want to avoid fizzy drinks if possible.

Have taken my before pics tonight, and will weigh and measure myself in the morning, the journey starts here.....

Morning everyone,

Well first shake being consumed as I type, I did it with ice in the blender and it made a fairly big, thick and creamy shake, strawberry is actually really nice, and I'm not normally a strawberry shake lover, but I do like this one :)

Finished my before pics, weighed myself and took my measurements so I'm off... Fingers crossed...

Thanks again to everyone for all their help and encouragement.

Good luck S&M - and enjoy!

Also, have you started a diary in the SnS Diary forum?

Thanks ladies, I can't start a diary yet as I think you have to have 50 posts and I haven't got there yet :( So I will use this thread and then maybe ask if it can be moved in to the diaries thread?

Am gulping down the water and actually not missing my Vimto too much so far, haha!

You can just go to the SnS diary forum and start a new thread like this one - you don't need a number of posts.

Thanks Weasey, I did it :) I was sure I had read somewhere that diaries needed 50 posts, but it's there and I will use that every day to keep me inline, haha!

Just wanted to wish you good luck :) i would say out of all the diets ive tried, i really enjoying doing this one the best.

Thank you. It's great that so many people are so positive about it, has to be a good sign, as I'm sure if it was terrible people would say so.

Glad you're doing well :)

Look forward to be reading your diary :) I can't start till after Easter :( I so want to now. Good luck xx

Thanks :) I was going to wait but decided to just go for it, I'm off work this week so if I do feel crap then I'm at home so it's ok, and there is plenty to do here if I get tempted, so lots of distractions.

Good luck when you do start :)

I think thats the best time to do it is to just go for it (I did it with the fags, just picked up allen carr book, and haven't smoked since) I have to wait as i am going to essex on Saturday and when we arrive MIL is making us dinner, then i have a few meal type met up with people so can't cancel now or sit there while they eat. As i actually don't feel comfortable anyone knowing what i am going to do. You know what people are like :)

Yeah if u do feel crap u could go for a disco nap, take a walk etc to make urself feel better

x

I did it with fags too, just stopped on NYE so am hoping this diet will be the same, just something that I do as opposed to a big trial...

Seems sensible to start after your trip then for sure, no use starting and ruining it, and I agree people can be funny, I don't intend to tell many people. I have told my Mum and one friend so far, it's no-ones business but mine is how I see it...

I agree in the not telling ppl, I told one friend last week, who herself is actually overweight too, I explained the concept behind the diet, even shown her the before/after pics, but she was having none of it, said it was unhealthy bla bla, the usual drizzle, so i told her i would remind her of this conversation in November when I WILL be a healthy size 10/12 and she will still be a 22 :)

ive told my close friends and my OH's family but if i told my dad and brother they would both laugh and tell me it was a waste of money and to just run some more or they would get really cross and say its dangerous/ not proper food etc....

Im lucky because my housemate also started same day as me, so when he gets home from work, we semi arrange what we will try with the next meal pack for dinner etc, and when i woke this morning he had tried the crispy choco with less milk, he said it was so creamy and could almost be eaten with a spoon, needless to say I did just that for my breakfast and it was lush, almost like a chocolate angel delight, and eating with a spoon seems to make me fuller for some reason. I dont intend telling anyone else till they start noticing

Thats why bridie is that they will go oh it's not healthy etc etc i don't think people will notice anyway until you lose the weight hahahaha

Pink that's good that you have got someone to have support from :)

I am trying to rope my mum into it as well, she's thinking about lmao

Back