• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Taking a break to Atkins for a couple of weeks

Lexie_dog

UNLEASHING THE BEAST!
S: 15st12.5lb C: 15st9lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 35.3 Loss: 0st3.5lb(1.57%)
I can't get back on track at the moment for the life of me. Seem to have lost all motivation to stick to my packs or packs + protein.

So heading to Atkins for a couple of weeks til I get my groove back and firmly into ketosis and my head into gear and then I'll see you all again.

Take care til then. :wave_cry:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 16st8.0lb C: 16st8.0lb G: 11st6.0lb BMI: 41.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Oh Lexie hi you I have finally found you and now you are disappearing ????

How's life chick all good I hope and hope you are enjoying being a mummy!! How old is your wee man I bet he keeps u on yr toes!

I'm wanting to start slim And save just need to get it ordered now I've been paid. What's it like is better than cd with having the meals
Xxxxx

Lexie_dog

UNLEASHING THE BEAST!
Jess it's fantastic! Honestly the meals are a lifesaver and you can have loads of veg with it under the plan. I just can't get my head in gear, so switching to Atkins for a couple of weeks til I get my act together. It's amazing what a difference having say 100g of mushrooms in your chicken soup and then a 100g side salad makes to you mentally.

Did you order the samples? You can order 1 of everything to see what you like. Give it a go - It's worth it.

Also if you can afford it, the bigger the pack the cheaper the packs. If you order the mens 5 a day pack, it works out to £1.07 a pack.

I'll be back!

Lexie_dog

UNLEASHING THE BEAST!
Sorry meant to say he's almost 9 months now! On my toes is an understatement. I'm actually going to work for a rest!