Taking a break to Atkins for a couple of weeks

Lexie_dog

UNLEASHING THE BEAST!
I can't get back on track at the moment for the life of me. Seem to have lost all motivation to stick to my packs or packs + protein.

So heading to Atkins for a couple of weeks til I get my groove back and firmly into ketosis and my head into gear and then I'll see you all again.

Take care til then. :wave_cry:

Oh Lexie hi you I have finally found you and now you are disappearing ????

How's life chick all good I hope and hope you are enjoying being a mummy!! How old is your wee man I bet he keeps u on yr toes!

I'm wanting to start slim And save just need to get it ordered now I've been paid. What's it like is better than cd with having the meals
Xxxxx

Jess it's fantastic! Honestly the meals are a lifesaver and you can have loads of veg with it under the plan. I just can't get my head in gear, so switching to Atkins for a couple of weeks til I get my act together. It's amazing what a difference having say 100g of mushrooms in your chicken soup and then a 100g side salad makes to you mentally.

Did you order the samples? You can order 1 of everything to see what you like. Give it a go - It's worth it.

Also if you can afford it, the bigger the pack the cheaper the packs. If you order the mens 5 a day pack, it works out to £1.07 a pack.

I'll be back!

Sorry meant to say he's almost 9 months now! On my toes is an understatement. I'm actually going to work for a rest!

Back