Taking it day by day.

Well done lauramum and kling :)

I started to get really grumpy around day 3 and that lasted until yesterday so don't worry if the same happens. I think it si quite normal (from reading around) when you cut out fatty/sugary/carb heavy foods.

So day 9 has gone really well.. I avoided party food and cake at the kids party we were at. When we got home I made a lovely big salad with some tuna and cheese on.

I have about 180 cals left for the day, which sadly isn't enough for the mars bar in my bag! I'm not sure whether I will bother using them as I have eaten quite late today, but I suppose they will be handy if I do get a bit peckish...OOOOHHHHH I have strawberries and low fat squirty cream YUMMY, I may have some of that once all the kids are in bed (so they don't steal any lol)

I hope everyone picked up a copy of the scum newspaper as it has a fiver voucher to spend on fruit and veg in Morrisons. I picked up 3 so will be off there in the morning :)

Morning.

My eldest son has given me the plague bluergh... I'm feeling really grotty today so couldn't face a shake this morning, I had some lovely hot porridge instead. Still going to do my best to be strict but it is really hard when you want tasty, sugary foods due to no energy and no taste buds!

Anyway DAY 10 (really pleased I have made it this far)

Brekkie - oat so simple
Snack - satsuma, apple, cheese curls.
Lunch -
Snack -
Dinner -
Snack -

Lunch will be shake, I think. I am currently scouring the net for something tasty (and beefy) to put in the slowcooker.

Back later to update.

I have not done well at all today.

I went for a lie-down as my head was throbbing and slept through lunch, wok eup starving but no way could I face a milky shake so hubby made me a nice ham sandwich and some digestives... I eat that no problem but was even hungrier then so had a packet of crisps too... I will add up the calories but I will likely be way over calories today :(

I hate the lurgy!

Dinner is a beef goulash thing in the slow cooker but the smell of that is making me feel queasy now too so not sure if I will actually have any?

Fingers crossed I feel better by tomorrow I really don't want to let myself down in the second week.

Well I had the beef goulash with mash and it was gorgeous.. I started feeling a lot better by dinner time actually. I then had some fantastic news, I have passed my exams and therefore my second year at uni :D I can't even express how made up I am ... Anyway that has led to a few celebratory glasses of wine, well more like a bottle!!

I will need to be strict to pull this week back!

Help me to stay strong for the next few days please.

RIGHT I AM BACK ON TRACK TODAY!

DAY 11 :)

I am planning shakes, fruit and a mushroom omlette with salad tonight for dinner. I will drink plenty of water/juice today to flush out the wine (and doritos!)

I am still in a wierd feeling of elation about passing my 2nd year. I have also worked out this morning that I passed with a 2.1 which I never thought possible!

Right.. I need to get an a mission now so my graduation pictures next year are of a slinky me :)

Today has been..
Brekkie - shake
Snack - banana
Lunch - shake
Snack - jive bar... I messed up a bit here. I read the packet that said 102 cals, but after I had eaten it and was putting it into MFP it said 102 cals PER STICK, so I checked, and it was!! OOPS... My dinner is looking pretty low cal so it should even out :)

Last edited:
well done I did poo this weekend the ready made bottles are rank! but we walked about 11 miles in total this weekend so I burnt a few cals with that! bet I aint lost owt tho!

Wow a lot of walking. I don't like the ready made ones at all.

I don't think I was properly over whatever lurgy I had and felt awful byyesterday eve, then had mega bad tummy troubles (on and off loo all night) and then today I have been ravenous!!

I really don't think i can pull this back as I have needed pure stodge today. The husband kindly provided said stodge in the form of pork pies, sausage rolls and trifle!! Cheers hubby :p

Anyway, I am not sure if I feel better or not to be honest. I think i am just a bit drained.

I must get an early night and see how I feel tomorrow. I am badly failing at this. I might pop off over to calorie counting next week and just have the shakes on the odd occasion, to use them up. I only have two half tins left anyway so a couple of weeks of random shakes will use them up no problem... but I don't feel compelled to use them this way, so won't get the guilt if I want real food for brekkie/lunch.

I will see how I get on next couple of days xx

Back