Taking it slow

Discussion in 'Exante' started by London1985Y, 20 November 2011 Social URL.

1. London1985Y

London1985Y Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(22.81%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi guys,

Just wanted to update you on my progress.

I started back in August hoping to burn it off once and for all. This time around though I decided to take it slower and take regular breaks.

As of this morning I am now in to the healthy weight category!

Feel a lot better and have been told I look a lot better than when I went total last time for about 3 months with no break.

Either way, I am now in medium t-shirts and my suits are now 38s instead of 42s. Also, my neck is now a 15 whilst just months ago it was a 17.5.

And yes I am male. Just wanted to have a bit of a boast.

Ps: When any of you do take a break (if you do) what do you eat? And do you find it effects the weight loss that much?

Cheers.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - Step 1
    Well done - and you have every right to boast ... you've achieved something amazing!

Whenever I have an occasional 'break' and decide to have a meal, I stick to low carb stuff (carbs are my nemesis and I can't lose weight if I eat them).

So I'd have chicken / turkey / other meat / fish and some keto friendly veg (look on the sticky threads to find out what they are). It's bound to affect the losses a little but if the overall result is DOWN and it means the journey is more bearable then I think it's a compromise worth making.

Good luck with the rest of your journey :)

4. cybill

cybill Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(14.43%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    That's a great achievement; you've done really well :)

(In terms of breaks, I'm not a good example at the moment, as I keep derailing to chocolate - but earlier in the year I tended to add in low carb meals / weeks for my breaks, and felt really well on it.)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.