• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Taking the 1st step..

Well I have just signed up for here and I am about to contact my nearest CDC with regards to finally starting the diet.

I have lurked about on and off for a couple of weeks and after reading the stories and looking at the pics etc I want to thank those who have stuck with it for being my inspiration to start.

Hopefully I will be around a lot more and look forward to joining you all in this journey x

Sheralee x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Lisa D

S: 12st10lb C: 12st6lb G: 8st13lb BMI: 29.9 Loss: 0st4lb(2.25%)
Hi Sheralee,

I've started today after doing the diet for a bit last year but have tried and tried again to get back on it.

Good luck, this website definately helps!

Hi Sheralee and welcome. You'll love the forum everyone is so helpful and you'll love the diet even more. When are you hoping to start?

Hey thank you for the good luck wishes :)

I am hoping to start next week.. have been working loads so that will be the first chance I get to go and meet my CDC.

have been trying to increase my water intake.. Reduce carbs this week so hopefully the transition will be a little easier.

I feel good tho and have lost 2lbs already just by doing this.

Hope you are all well x

northerngurl

back once again
S: 11st11lb C: 10st13.5lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 27.2 Loss: 0st11.5lb(6.97%)
Hey,

Good luck, keep posting for support, you will see brill results :D

X debs X

Boo_Boo_x

S: 23st11.5lb C: 22st0.6lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 49.8 Loss: 1st10.9lb(7.47%)
Good Luck Sheralee!! I have started this morning... I look forward to hearing an update.
Well done on the 2lbs lost already!!