Taking the plunge!

ames

Right I have decided that im starting S&S on Friday. Would start earlier but im off to London for 2 days on Wednesday so no point lol. Ive been on and off CD for a few weeks but just cant seem to stick to it so wanna try this out! Can anyone recommend shakes etc to have? I love the CD chocolate mint,gunna miss that :(
Also what is the best package for me to buy for say a week just to make sure I actually stick to it!

Ah dont think I can order that as I ordered a few meals before while I was on CD :(

You can order individual samples of anying you haven't ordered before for 99p each. The cheapest way of ordering after that is the man's 28 day pack for 5 a day - which works out at £1.07 a pack. Otherwise you have a number of options but the more packs you buy the cheaper it is per pack.

I've always hated soups, so didn't order the sample pack. On a diffrent diet plan I figured i'd have porrage every morning only to discover I had a months worth of food I couldn't stand! (which probably was partly the reason I only stuck to it for two weeks). With S&S theres so many options that when I ordered my first supply (which was two weeks worth) there was enough variety that I only had to have the ones I didnt like as much a few times. After that I felt better about bunk ordering... plus delivery is really fast so I havent had to worry about running out.

Totally agree with you about chocolate mint though.... and and a chocolate orange would be nice too! Personally my favourites are strawberry, summer fruits and banana shakes and the new spaghetti.... but everyones diffrent!

You could make chocolate orange using the new SnS orange water flavouring and a chocolate shake. I do that with the LL packs and it's really nice. You can also make hot chocolate orange. You can also make a mint tea and blend it with the chocolate pack to make mint choc - haven't tried this myself but have been told that it's lovely!

Thanks everyone,im ordering the mens 7 day plan and will have 3 packs a day and chicken/veg. I've ordered 1 of at least everything except the things I know I wont like lol.Will start Friday then as it should be here by then! :)

Back