Taking the plunge!

i know i cant imagine me doing it again but then if i put on 7lbs in a week its worth it to just have a week on SS as it'll defo come off quicker than juddding! xx

Yeah it def is quicker. I'm really gonna try not to use it as a quick fix anymore, it's got my initial weight off but taught me nothing about maintaining so I think I'm just gonna have to accept the old fashioned way lol x

yeah i agree, i havent really gone onto a proper healthy eating plan from it because ive gone straight to juddd which allows you to eat pretty much what u want in terms of calories but i do make an effort to have wholemeal bread and pasta, protein to fill up and weetabix for breakfast that sort of thing so that im balancing back that way. really need to get back into the exercise side of things though, letting it slip at the moment! x

Hey lumpy just caught up on ur thread looks like u may have cracked it Hun xxxxx

Hey lumpy just caught up on ur thread looks like u may have cracked it Hun xxxxx

i hope so hun, i weighed in at 9st 2lbs this morn and my official weigh in is tmrw. i usually have a 1lb loss on downs so i should be 9st 1lb if all goes well! if i lose any more than that i'll be landed but if it is 9.1 then at least i'll have a loss for the first time on juddd! hoping this calorie average will help me crack it from now on, plus i havent exercised this week, lazy bug has struck me down! so i'll be getting that kettlebell out from the weekend and burning those calories too! xx

cool honey looking forward to tomorrow!!!! im defo doing alternate now as my clothes are really tight but its my wi on sat so fingers crossed xx

cool honey looking forward to tomorrow!!!! im defo doing alternate now as my clothes are really tight but its my wi on sat so fingers crossed xx

you'll be fine hun, even if you stay the same it just means your body is getting used to the change still. i had a STS last week and then this week i gained 4lbs after 2 ups the lost 3lbs after one of my down days which had never happened in the first 2 weeks so changes are afoot! keep at the alternate and you'll see a difference soon, i'm sure of it! xx

mwah xxx

Wednesday - Up day

Apple 53
8 belvita biscuits 448
Chicken mayo sandwich 176
Crisps 135
Fromage frais 60
Crisps 135
6 biscuits 500
Chicken goujons 140
Chips 166
Mayo 30
Cheesecake 200

total: 2043

went over a bit on the up cals as the chocolate monster came to visit! weighed in at 9.2 this morn so if i can get 1lb off by tomorrow, i'll have lost this week so fingers and toes crossed! trying to keep cal intake very low today as im due on and need to stay away from extra bits of chocolate!

crossed everything this morning xx

Sending lots of luck ur way for tomoro :)

thanks hunni! pleased to report i have lost 1lb! was secretly hoping for more as i had a low down day yest, only around 300 cals but happy with the loss still. out for lunch today but will cut back on the cals tonight as i dont want to overeat. hoping that i can get a better loss next week just to boost my mood and know that juddd is defo working in the longer term. otherwise its atkins for a week!! xx

well done tho a loss is a loss chick xxxxxxx at least your eating again xxxxx

I think thats just what this diet is - a pound a week BUT a pound a week is fine!!!! Weve done the hard slog on cd so now it will come off steady!!!!!
An interesting bit of info u might like..... My o.h hates all diet related talks or whatever.....iv given up telling him what diet im doing, how much iv lost, getting upset over small losses etc.... He said to me yesterday hes noticed the biggest change in my body shape in the last couple of weeks, that i look more leaner and more toned.
So even though ive only lost like 3lbs in 3 weeks somethings happening to my body (which is what everyones been saying!!!!!!)
So was quite happy to hear that! Lol makes the lousy lb off seem worthwhile i think?! Xxx
Well done on your 1lb!! Enjoy ur up day :D

well done tho a loss is a loss chick xxxxxxx at least your eating again xxxxx

thanks hun! yeah im going to do proper alternate days from today as i dont need 2 ups this wkend so hopefully ill see a bigger loss next week. if i can keep my weekly calorie average in between 1200-1400 i'll be pleased with that too :) xx

I think thats just what this diet is - a pound a week BUT a pound a week is fine!!!! Weve done the hard slog on cd so now it will come off steady!!!!!
An interesting bit of info u might like..... My o.h hates all diet related talks or whatever.....iv given up telling him what diet im doing, how much iv lost, getting upset over small losses etc.... He said to me yesterday hes noticed the biggest change in my body shape in the last couple of weeks, that i look more leaner and more toned.
So even though ive only lost like 3lbs in 3 weeks somethings happening to my body (which is what everyones been saying!!!!!!)
So was quite happy to hear that! Lol makes the lousy lb off seem worthwhile i think?! Xxx

thats fab hun! i think it defo burns fat quicker, like jo said in her other posts, shes smaller than she was last year but on the scales she weighs heavier. im the same mind you, ive been at this weight before when i did WW and i tried on a pair of jeans that i'd bought when i last got to this weight but they were still slightly too tight but now they are really loose on the hip area and have at least 2 inches extra on the waist! so just shows that sometimes your body changes shape quicker than the scales adjust! keep up the good work hun! xx

littlemumma said:

Brilliant stuff Littlemumma :D

P x

Back