Taking the plunge!

Morning lumps long time no speak xxxx How are you and hows things going xxxxx

Im on a dd with a tiny hangover :((((

Morning lumps long time no speak xxxx How are you and hows things going xxxxx

Im on a dd with a tiny hangover :((((

hello hun! aw bless a DD with a hangover, couldnt think of anything worse! well i've lost 2lbs this week you'll be pleased to hear hun so proof in the pudding that juddd defo works, just with us vlcd-ers, it may take a bit longer to adjust! im now officially in the 8s, but only just so need to be extra good this week and not have any unnecessary pig out days!

when are you weighing this week hun? xx

hello hun! aw bless a DD with a hangover, couldnt think of anything worse! well i've lost 2lbs this week you'll be pleased to hear hun so proof in the pudding that juddd defo works, just with us vlcd-ers, it may take a bit longer to adjust! im now officially in the 8s, but only just so need to be extra good this week and not have any unnecessary pig out days!

when are you weighing this week hun? xx

Im weighing in tomorrow..........remind me of what you have done differently this week chick xxx

lumpyandbumpy said:
well i've lost 2lbs this week you'll be pleased to hear hun so proof in the pudding that juddd defo works, just with us vlcd-ers, it may take a bit longer to adjust! im now officially in the 8s

Whit woo, Lumps! :D

P x

thanks guys! im so happy, feeling like its actually working for me now!

Missie, this week my calorie average has been around 1100 per day plus i've had 2 dd's in a row as well which although is hard, im finding its helping reset the balance from my up days over the weekends where i tend to go a bit mad! considering my cal average sounds low, i have still had a good eating week with lots of treats but managed to have healthy lunches and breakfasts too really. i think to keep losing weight, the calories have to be lower every time you lose around half a stone.

on the hairy dieters programme, their doctor said that if you want to keep losing weight at the same rate, i.e. 2lbs a week, then as you get smaller, you have to reduce your calories so sadly for me, im on a lower amount again to maintain the losses! again havent done much exercise this week but need to start picking that up properly so will be getting the kettlebell out tonight! xx

This really helps chick thanks xxx

This really helps chick thanks xxx

no probs hun, think its trial and error with most people, for me its defo about doing 2 DDs in a row every week, it definitely redresses the balance and gets the weight down plus i feel more refreshed if that makes sense, almost like ive done a small stint on CD again! it's not going to be easy but the way i see it, the closer i am to goal, the harder it'll be to lose weight so moving my days round and keeping my overall cals low is looking like the best method for me right now! hopefully the exercise will help too when i get back into it! xx

logging weight patterns for last week:
Friday – 9.1 after down
Sat – 9.1 after up
Sun – 9.0 after down
Mon – 9.2 after up
Tue – 9.1 after down
Wed – 9.2 after up
Thurs – 9.0 after down
Fri – 8.13 after down

not sure if i'll keep the every day weighing up for this week now, im trying to wean myself off the scales! think once a week will do for me but maybe i'll still weigh at the halfway stage to see if my weight is on track and not going overboard! x

Well done on getting into the 8s!!! I've found the same with average cals - if i don't keep them low enough my losses are extremely slow.

thanks emmster! so nice to see the 8s finally, just got to keep on the straight and narrow now! ideally 8.4 would be a nice goal weight for me and to get there by xmas would be great so have enough time to allow for stay the sames over a few weeks too :)

as for keeping cals low, unfortunately when ur near to goal, thats how its got to be from now on! but then again i suppose as you shrink, you cant really handle overconsumption of calories all the time as you'd feel a bit sick so it does balance out I guess! x

littlemumma said:
Lumps where r u at?? Hope all is well!! Judding til thursday then its cd for me for a week or 2 see what i can do there?!!!

Hey mumma how's u chick and where's lumps zxxxx.

Hey sweets! Yeah im good :) over indulged on my bday wkend so scales r hating me right now! Wish i could ignore the number but i simply cant.....
So...... Few more juddd days then im hitting the shakes again for a week or 2 joyous!!!! But its really REALLY important to me to get down to 11stone :)

awww babes know how you feel glad you had a wicked birthday though honeyx xx

yeah at the moment just healthy eating trying to count calories and not have too many carbs xxxx Had jerk chicken last night nom nom nom xxx

Back