Taking the plunge!

hey girlies!! sorry for the missing in action! ive been out of the office past few days on a conference and i dont have internet in my house so ive been incommunicado!!

just reading ur posts, how strange, i'm thinking of doing CD for a week too! ive got 10 shakes left from my CDC so i'll use them up and maybe order some slim n save ones to finish off the week. thing is although i got into the 8s last week, this morning i weighed 9st 1 and i havent even eaten much over the past couple of days. ive had 2 ups in a row due to the conference but they werent even ups they were more in between downs and ID because i just had the lunches and then something small in the night. so if i want to sts this week i'll have to have 2 downs again this week :(

i think i just want to be able to be in the 8s fully without spilling back over to the 9s then i'll be happy so if CD can get me there in a week or 2, i'll restart juddd to maintain then. im out for a meal friday night so i'll either do a down on sat then start sunday or leave it til monday and maybe just do 5 days rather than a full week, it'll be hard enough going back to CD as it is!!

how are u getting on girls?? xxx

Hey chick made a decision to go back onto CD this morning until the 29th then ill be going back into eating roughly up the steps im fed up at the moment and need to get this extra weight off its killing me¬!!!

No holiday booked so hoping when i get there i will stay around that figure woop woop xxxx Im out on sat and if i have to eat will just have protein why dont you start with me and mumma xxx

Hey chick made a decision to go back onto CD this morning until the 29th then ill be going back into eating roughly up the steps im fed up at the moment and need to get this extra weight off its killing me¬!!!

No holiday booked so hoping when i get there i will stay around that figure woop woop xxxx Im out on sat and if i have to eat will just have protein why dont you start with me and mumma xxx

thats a good idea, i'll do my cd stint with you but i'll have to have my meal on friday first, looking forward to it already! i had thought about just having my 10 shakes over 4 days then switching to atkins for a full week to see if that works as i think i could handle that for a fortnight at least im bringing food back in sooner then. how long are u planning to follow cd for hun? is it just 2 weeks or so? xx

just two weeks id follow atkins but it scares me that it wouldnt work!!! and i have loads of shakes left!!! Im starting today xxx dont know if i can still post on this forum as everyone is so lovely x

Im on cd as of tomoro!!! So the 3 of us can pull through together - it'll be good for us to help each other!!! 2 weeks max is all im doing )if i even make that!!!!) haha dreading it!! :( but i need to get to 11stone, went to gym at 7.30 this morning god help me lol

well done with the gym! Shall we start a thread on CD for the few days to get us motivated and hopefully some people will comment to keep us going!!! Think its a bit unfair to put it in here what do you recon or not!!

yeah i think 2 1-2 week stint is doable, we've all done it before and if we can focus we'll get through it! especially as we can help each other through as well. im seriously tempted to try the CD then atkins route not only because theres food involved sooner but the fact that i dont want to go back to my CDC so soon after leaving is putting me off doing it for too long as well!

i've got 10 shakes which are soups but i have got others which i could make into a mousse as well that would see me through a full week, so i may try that to push myself. if i do from sunday to sunday from this week i think i can manage that! if it takes me well into the top 8s at say 8 st 10, i'll be much happier to return to juddd for maintenance then. the fact that im still hovering in the 9s after my ups frustrates me! xx

well done with the gym! Shall we start a thread on CD for the few days to get us motivated and hopefully some people will comment to keep us going!!! Think its a bit unfair to put it in here what do you recon or not!!

well im happy for us to just use this thread as its my diary to post as its not as if we're leaving juddd forever really, its just a short break. plus as its a diary, its not confusing others or putting people off juddding as we're not posting in the main bit if u see what i mean? :) xx

Yeah i think so.... I mean its only a short go huh?? Iv got cd and s + s too iv got enough for 10days 3products a day (my oh is gonna go nuts :( ) hahhaahha!!!!! Go us!!!

mine is tooo. he loves me cooking but tuff i need to be slimmer end of storey told him that it would mean half my clothes could be chucked and he can have my wardrobe space so that kinda helped!! He was moaning that my sex drive is also low when im doing it so looks like i have to make the effort there too loool !

Whos gonna start the thread?

haha yeah its like starting all over again! the only worry i have is that the last time i stuck to SS religiously was when i was around 9.4 and i literally just had my shakes, no extras and i only lost 3lbs. the worry i have is because im close to goal and im not sure how effective it'll be for me so thats why im thinking of only doing 5 days then switch to atkins as if the weight loss is slow but decent say 4-5lbs over 2 weeks, then i'll be happier knowing i can have some food sooner! xx

up to you chick we can all start and see where it takes us. Im feeling really positive and I think after all this eatiing on juddd we will loose quite a lot honey xxx

up to you chick we can all start and see where it takes us. Im feeling really positive and I think after all this eatiing on juddd we will loose quite a lot honey xxx

thats true, im hoping the fact that im restarting will produce a good loss because its like moving from normal food onto CD again whereas when i stuck to SS i was already on CD. i'd love to lose half a stone over 2 weeks, that'll really get me to where i want to be. im almost tempted to go back to my CDC but imay just order slim and save ones, prob easier! xx

yeah know what you mean just a half a stone is bliming good. I was thinking about texting my CD also as it really helped me keep in check but i have so much cd stuff she will prob not see me unless i buy stuff :( dont know what to do about it really shall i text her and ask?

yeah know what you mean just a half a stone is bliming good. I was thinking about texting my CD also as it really helped me keep in check but i have so much cd stuff she will prob not see me unless i buy stuff :( dont know what to do about it really shall i text her and ask?

its worth texting her hun, to be fair you've already paid for the stuff you have left over so not as if you're using her to help you without paying as you've already paid upfront in theory. worth a try anyway, after all its only for 2 weeks and if she thought u might rejoin for longer, she'd want to keep you on board! the reason i left mine was because i didnt want to go there and buy more stuff when i knew that i was focused on juddd and didnt want to go back to CD initially, so i ended up leaving with just my 10 shakes remaining rather than paying out anymore!! xx

Good luck on CD, will you still keep up this diary so I can see what your losses are.... was considering going back to SnS myself.

Good luck on CD, will you still keep up this diary so I can see what your losses are.... was considering going back to SnS myself.

yes i'll keep posting on this diary and hopefully missie and lilmumma will too so that we can share our losses! we seem to have either started or will be starting in the next few days for a week or 2 so will report on losses. i think juddd is great but i feel it is more for maintenance, especially as im getting closer to goal. if i can shed half a stone then juddd again i'll be much happier with what im seeing on the scales and i think taking a week or 2 out of normal food life will hopefully get me there! x

exactly what your said lumpy so if you dont mind me posting losses on here then thats great feel like i need the motivation. Also just text my CD so will let you know what she says. Had a long chat with other half about it also and promised it would only be up til end of the month then i will be cooking healthy in the evening whatever happens. He is really lovely about it and will stand by me as long as i try and stay up longer in the evenings to spend time together rather than going to bed early (sometimes 8). xx

exactly what your said lumpy so if you dont mind me posting losses on here then thats great feel like i need the motivation. Also just text my CD so will let you know what she says. Had a long chat with other half about it also and promised it would only be up til end of the month then i will be cooking healthy in the evening whatever happens. He is really lovely about it and will stand by me as long as i try and stay up longer in the evenings to spend time together rather than going to bed early (sometimes 8). xx

thats great :) yeah i'd really like it if we could keep posting on here, i really want to see how you both get on, plus there seem to be others looking to do the same as us so if we can inspire others with our losses then it'll help push us to do the best we can with it! i like the thought of maybe doing the shakes once a month for a few days too as mentioned on another post. that way its not so daunting having to stick with the shakes for a straight 2 weeks so i may order slim n save and do one week from this sunday then go back to juddd then do it again in a few weeks time. i'm worried i wont stick it for a full week because im so used to eating these days! xx

I know what you mean but im determined to get my arse into these lovely clothes i have and to feel better and more confident and if we all hold together its only a few days really surely we can......we did it before and at least we know we have a small way to go and then juddd again xxx

Back