apple
crisps
2 belvita biscuits
fishfingers and waffles (such a child!)
twirl (snacksize)
buttons (snacksize)
apple

Ave total: 1650 cals

did 20 mins of my new kettlebell dvd also and weighed this morn and ive stayed the same from yesterday so thats promising! hoping for a decent loss tomorrow to start showing a shift in my weight pattern, would really like for this down day to produce a loss of at least 2lbs instead of the standard 1lb loss ive had from them so far! official weigh in is friday so will start logging that on my signature weekly :)

Last edited:
Mmmm, cadburys chocolate. What is it about cadburys? So much better than galaxy and other stuff.

its just amazing, there must be some additive in it lol, like in real coke there's actual cocaine in that, not the full on drugs stuff, but extracts from the plant in South America, obviously addictive so cadbury's must be putting something magic in their chocolate too! ive got a tin of snacksize chocolate in my house, handy to have that taste but still limit the calories, im on a down day today but may have a pack of buttons (75 cals) or a crunchie (80 cals) tonight if ive got enough left. love the flexibility of juddd!

I am a Galaxy girl at heart but there's quite a bit of Cadbury products where I could indulge my body weight in. Have a great DD

Yep Galaxy here too..... but I wont say no to Cadbury if offered it of course.

my up days have been really up and not balanced at all! first one consisted of all day breakfast, chocolate, cheese and ham pasta bake and cheesecake, then up day on sat was terrible! had a meal and dessert before going out drinking all afternoon and evening x

You do sound like my kind of girl, Lumpy! ;)

P x

You do sound like my kind of girl, Lumpy! ;)

P x

lol!! im a bugger for naughty foods but i did have a good Up day yesterday and plan to have a good one again tomorrow! i also forgot to mention that i rounded last sat off with a large chicken nugget meal and a wispa gold mcflurry lol so no wonder im on target for a first week gain!! friday and sat may not be as good as ive got the girls up this sat for drinks and dins and im making cheesecake with lots of yummy chocolate on top so saturday will be a very Up day again im afraid! x

My UP days are generally UP like yours too hun so don't worry as long as you are having good DD s you should be fine, I am only tracking at the moment because I am less active without the school run , but I always have chocolate on an UP, my house is always full of chocolate as I make choc lollies , not cadburys though , cadburys is terrible for melting , not enough cocoa solids, but I do love a bar of fruit and nut, Whole nut, caramel, Flake hmmmmm I could go on lol

Well lumpy looks as though ur getting on a bit better :) as am i, i think!!!! My UD r simiilar to yours only having about 1600 cals and eating fairly well (ish)
Today is a DD for me :( but powering on to get to tomoro!!!!
And im defo a cadburys girl! X

aw bless, its an Up day for me today, think me and u are opposite days at the mo! i weighed this morn and i'm 9st 3lbs so the down days are still only producing a 1lb loss, bit frustrating but then again a loss is a loss no matter how you look at it! hope you have a good DD today, i struggled with mine yesterday was quite hungry but had plenty of water to help! xx

ok so yesterdays down day looked something like this:

Day 6 - Down day

4 belvita biscuits 224
snack a jacks 108
fanta zero 8
cheese on toast 134
half a snacksize dairy milk 40

Total: 514 (went slightly over!)

Weight after DD: 9st 3lbs

Also did small session of 3 sets of 12 squats with the kettlebell just to tone.

relieved that todays up day is here, really struggled yesterday with not eating as much but thats part and parcel of getting used to the new way of eating.

weighed this morn and i was 9st 3lbs after yesterdays up day, if i can eat an average of 1600 cals again today then im hoping ill stay the same tomorrow and that the down day will then push me down to 9st 2lbs or lower if im lucky. that way ill have only had a gain of around 2lbs in the first week. i got up early this morn and did 10 mins of my kettlebell dvd and my stomach is starting to get a better shape to it now so fingers crossed i'll have noticed some NSVs by next week! x

Yeah i dunno what i did over the the wkend .... But i want it to work out so im DD mon weds fri, UP tues thurs sat and ID sun.
U seem to be getting into a good routine with it now! Iv defo lost an inch or too from my tummy as my jeans r so lose and i really dont feel bigger.... Im hoping i can lose a pound (or 2-3 wud b fab) today so tomoros weigh in will take me back to what i started at or aound that!!
Raining here today so means il do a few weights at home as was planning to go walking!!

Yeah i dunno what i did over the the wkend .... But i want it to work out so im DD mon weds fri, UP tues thurs sat and ID sun.
U seem to be getting into a good routine with it now! Iv defo lost an inch or too from my tummy as my jeans r so lose and i really dont feel bigger.... Im hoping i can lose a pound (or 2-3 wud b fab) today so tomoros weigh in will take me back to what i started at or aound that!!
Raining here today so means il do a few weights at home as was planning to go walking!!

fingers crossed for you lovely! im defo on target for a gain just hope its not a huge one! my down days are really not shifting the weight in droves but i was expecting a gain this week anyway with the factors of my 2 initial up days (pig out days!) plus the exercise ive done is mainly with kettlebells so im feeling 'heavier' just through doing that but not heavy in the sense that im bloated if that makes any sense! its just my muscles are really feeling like they've worked out and im prob retaining water through that as well so hence the heavy feeling! ive got a meeting with my CDC next week to get some more shakes, although i havent really used a lot on my downs(!) but she;'ll weigh me anyway and maybe take my measurements if i feel brave enough so might get a NSV with that. x

Yeah im sure u will!!! Its funny..... I didnt lose a single inch on my waist the last 4 weeks of cd - i do this for 6 days and lose 1/2 an inch... Weird!!! (and 2inches off my hips!)

Im starting the gym next week so ill prob b feelin silimar to u with refards to feelin heavier in my muscles! Iv tried the dvds at home and i never last longer than 10days lol! So iv buddied up with a friend so we both go!! Feeling a bit iffy today!... Sicky-tummy cramps- tired. If only i could go back to bed all day zzZZ!! Have a feeling the kids will object to that one though lol!!!

your inch loss is fab! i hope i get similar results by next week too! im determined to keep on with the exercise because thats what'll tone and trim me, even if i am showing heavier on the scales, glad i did 10 mins this morning, think i'll try and make it a regular thing on the up days as it may help burn more cals! x

But im still pretty overweight... Dont they say the fatter u r the faster it falls off! Im so desperate to get into the 11s i want it sooooooooo much!! Iv only been out the obese category for bmi for a week or so but i fit into lots of size 12s.... How can that be?? Im sorry but size 12 is not obese!!!!

Morning hun, you are sounding positive about it all and thats good, all of my weight loss (official thats is) happens on my weigh in day, your body may just be catching up so you never know what will happen, have a good day xx

But im still pretty overweight... Dont they say the fatter u r the faster it falls off! Im so desperate to get into the 11s i want it sooooooooo much!! Iv only been out the obese category for bmi for a week or so but i fit into lots of size 12s.... How can that be?? Im sorry but size 12 is not obese!!!!

LOL! i know its ridiculous size 12 obese!! im desperate to get into the 8s so i know what is like when u just want to be in that stone below, its horrible! ive got down to the 9s before see and never made it into the 8s so i really do think my mindset will change when i get there, i dont want to end up lingering in the 9s and fall into bad habits again! its too easy for the weight to creep up to the 10s when im here! x

Morning hun, you are sounding positive about it all and thats good, all of my weight loss (official thats is) happens on my weigh in day, your body may just be catching up so you never know what will happen, have a good day xx

thanks Jo! yes i noticed your weight loss happens on your weigh in day, how mad is that??! hopefully that'll be the case for me and i might have a nice little drop on friday but if not then i'll be looking for a loss next week, even if its just a loss from my JUDDD gain rather than a loss from my pre-JUDDD weight :) x

Back