crisps
bottle of coke
snacksize crunchie
cod fillet and potatoes with extra light mayo
2 snacksize buttons
snacksize twirl

Ave total: 2300

Weight after Up day: 9st 3lbs (STS)

So good day overall, went bit nuts on the chocolate and its not even TOTM due so goodness knows what that was all about! nearly went down the chinese for a snack meal too but resisted as i want to get a decent weigh in tomorrow instead of sabotaging it with excess sodium! really pleased with the STS after the Up, hoping this'll bode well for tomorrow's official weigh-in as my down days normally shift 1lb so if all goes well i should weigh in at 9st 2lbs, a gain of only 2lbs which will be great.

Down day today which im finding a struggle at the mo but because its my weigh in tomorrow, im going to be extra good and fill up on water!

Also did 30 mins of kettlebell dvd and noticing my stomach tone improving as well. think i'll get my measurements taken next week with my cambridge consultant as it'll be handy to make a note of my stats at the start of JUDDD even if they havent gone down, just hope they havent gone up at all!

quick summary of weight movements before tomorrow's weigh in:

start weight: 9st

Fri - 9st 4lbs (after Up)
Sat - 9st 3lbs (after Down)
Sun - 9st 5lbs (after Up)
Mon - 9st 4lbs (after Down)
Tue - 9st 4lbs (after Up)
Wed - 9st 3lbs (after Down)
Thurs - 9st 3lbs (after Up)

today is a down day and normally produces a 1lb loss so tomorrow scales should read 9st 2lbs so that'll be a 2lbs gain which is good for my first week. :)

Hey chick found your diary and its very interesting will be waiting with baited breath tomorrow morning xxxxxx

Hey chick found your diary and its very interesting will be waiting with baited breath tomorrow morning xxxxxx

lol! i'm normally in work by 8.30 so keep checking around that time! got to be extra good today, have had 2 belvita biscuits already thats 112 cals, so am just going to have lots of water and 2 cd shakes today so should total roughly 400 cals :) xx

lol! i'm normally in work by 8.30 so keep checking around that time! got to be extra good today, have had 2 belvita biscuits already thats 112 cals, so am just going to have lots of water and 2 cd shakes today so should total roughly 400 cals :) xx

ooooo good luck stay strong.......think im gonna use my zillions of CD stuff for the DD xxxx

Everything crossed for you tomorrow hun xx

thanks for your good luck posts girls! i weighed this morning and have had a gain of 2lbs which i had predicted so not too disappointed! the only problem im getting frustrated with is that my down days are only shifting 1lb loss so im worried that if my ups continue to produce a gain or a big gain, then the 1lb loss will not end up in me losing weight. i cant understand why its so low, maybe i need to go lower than 500 cals or just wait and see what next week brings. it is only my first week plus i havent had measurements taken yet so i'll have to wait a little longer to monitor the full effect of my juddding! xx

Have you done the calculator thingy online?????? Maybe you need to stick to those calories honey or maybe your not enough?

Hey Lumpy

I think you need to give any plan a good couple of weeks to feel the true benefits. Well done on being so pragmatic about your gain.

Keep the faith and as my friend Sid would say 'head down, bum up'! :D

Have a good day.

P x

yeah the calculator told me i need to have 425 on a down and 2125 on an up, based on 20% weight loss mode and moderate exercise of 3-5 times a week which is what im following. so far ive had near to 500 on down days but maybe ive gone over on some of the ups. i just find it a real struggle to stick to the downs, think ill have to go back to just CD shakes for next weeks DDs to see if that makes a difference to my willpower! anyways, ill just wait until next week to see if anything changes because this is my first week after CD so really its the transition week, need to give it at least a month to monitor all changes, and especially focus on inch loss which im more concerned about as my actual weight wont determine me being able to fit into a dress, those magic measurements will!! my problem is ive been too focused on the scales for years so its a tough habit to break from! xx

Hey Lumpy

I think you need to give any plan a good couple of weeks to feel the true benefits. Well done on being so pragmatic about your gain.

Keep the faith and as my friend Sid would say 'head down, bum up'! :D

Have a good day.

P x

thanks pauline! sid sounds interesting lol!!! yes will defo be monitoring juddd over the next month for NSVs as well as weight on the scales. batteries are coming out of scales tonight until next week now!! also, ive noticed on my ups that my weight seems to STS whereas earlier in the week it was gaining wildly so hoping that im getting some sort of shift now and by next week, juddd will be in full force in attack of my fat stores! xx

O yeah how could i forget that you were doing CD.......defo give it another week at least then and try your shakes just so you know what your having im no expert loooool tho (starting monday) but it might help.

Chin up babes xxxx Bet ya lost inches

O yeah how could i forget that you were doing CD.......defo give it another week at least then and try your shakes just so you know what your having im no expert loooool tho (starting monday) but it might help.

Chin up babes xxxx Bet ya lost inches

thanks hun! yes im seeing my CDC on tues to get more shakes and she'll weigh and measure then too so hopefully ill have some inch loss, not expecting much if any after the first week though but ill keep doing what im doing with the calories and the exercise and hope it pays off. i certainly dont feel heavier or lardier (if thats even a word lol!) so juddd should defo be working in other ways, even if the scales are not showing it at the mo! xx

Good and love your positivity your an inspiration chick xxcxx

Lumpy move on from today's weigh in. I KNOW it wasn't what you expected and I know that not easy but did you not have the most amazing time eating this way feeling this free around the foods you love so much? It's all new for your body and we all react differently to shock I think you are very wise in adopting this positive attitude and giving it a bit more time. much love my JUDDD friend you can do this

A 2lb gain is fine considering!!!!
My cdc said be prepared for about 4-5lbs lol so this week is just adjusting, hopefully you'll start to lose for real next week :)
I dont think im following the UDs properly as only having about 1700 cals and not exactly eating bad things, and when u think what u ate at beginning of week if on cd still ud have put on about 5lbs lol!!
Keep going :D just enjoy - also remember ur so close to goal now that will slow down anyway! X

Back