Taking vitamins with Exante

Hi all,

I start the Exante diet tomorrow ready for my wedding in August. I'm usually a die hard Cambridge diet girl.... But thought I would spread my wings... With that I found Exante. Cheaper and literally the same.

Am I able to take any vitamins to help stop the hair falling out etc? Maybe multi-vitamins daily?

My counsellor on the CD said it would be best not to as it may affect ketosis or the speed I lose the weight.

If anyone knows, Please helpppp xxx

I start Exante on Wednesday also after doing the CD and then when returning found Exante which is cheaper and the same so thought I would give it a go hehe!! I cant answer ur question but would like to know the answer as I take multi vitamins too. :) xxx

I start Exante on Wednesday also after doing the CD and then when returning found Exante which is cheaper and the same so thought I would give it a go hehe!! I cant answer ur question but would like to know the answer as I take multi vitamins too. :) xxx

There is no need to take extra vitamins, three packets a day will supply all you need. Hair loss is not inevitable - many including me have no hair loss - it just was less greasy. I think it is really important to add a protein rich meal now and then. Possibly during the add a meal week or just now and again. I am sure a steak once a month, some chicken and fish all helped.

GSQ

Back