Tales of a Synner - time to track and take action!

Know what you mean about SW. In emergencies of when I really am being lazy I'll have a cup a soup but not the free pasta and sauce, mugshots etc but I do tweak and have dried fruit and maple syrup on my porridge or raw oats - it's not every day and I think it's much healthier than the artificial sweeteners (although I'm going to get some dried stevia leaves as they are natural). I cook some food in coconut oil as well, I'm not a fan of frylight or low fat spreads anymore.
While I like the basis of SW I think at times it can be a bit too quantity over quality obsessed and it's quite easy to consume way too many calories whilst still being "on plan".

Today's food round up ....
Had a bite of DD's pancake. 3 grilled rashers and 3 half tomatos. Breakfast
Beef Stew (no spuds) and brussel sprouts. Lunch
3oz steak with one parsnip and half a sweet potato in the actifry. Supper.
Large Vodka and fresh ruby grapefruit.

Did some logos and some other stuff for a friend in vinyl - went to drop them off and I'd missed a line off the logo and so I have to do it again. I was tired while doing them last night and made other mistakes - I should have just gone to bed. Got to do them all again now. :(
Fell out of bed and managed to get kids to school by the skin of their teeth. Went for a swim and really enjoyed it. K bought me a waterproof mp3 player for Xmas and I must find time to get it out of the box and figure out how to use it - thought I could listen to some Tony Robbins, see if he can help me find my focus ... and if not then I can thrash up and down the pool singing to the Levellers ...

Like the idea of a waterproof mp3! I would be blasting VNV or Alter Bridge if I had one... Doing stuff when you are tired is a big fault of mine... I have done magazine articles when I should have just left them until I was more on the ball... I only ended up doing them again too...x

Back