1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Talk me into lighterlife

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by hayley77, 18 March 2014 Social URL.

1. hayley77

hayley77 Well-Known Member

Hi...well ive been on cd a few times lost an gained struggled to get back on so thinking lighterlife route....convince me....can u now do week by week...thinking just the first month of councilloribg to get me back on track and any recommendations for tge stockport area?? Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. pitipe

pitipe Well-Known Member

Hi

I started this 2 weekends ago - im 6 kilo 13lb down now so very happy.

Im not very good on portion control or clever choices so the fact its given to me in a bag and i just choose from that helps.

I personally dont like the shakes but ignoring them and the fact i am fussy on soup i still have 13 different items a week to 'choose' from so havent found i am bored.

They do a free consultation maybe go along and chat to the person there - at the end of the day I personally think its as much about liking them as the 'food choices'

When i went for my consultation as i walked up the stairs all i heard was laughter and the ladies in my group are lovely - spurs you on a lot compared to ones i have done online and only checking up on myself.

Good luck

4. angi

angi Well-Known Member

I'm in Stockport too and thinking of doing LL - if anyone can recommend a good counseller (if that's not against the rules) then please let me know!