talking of loose skin .

amethyst

Banned
I remember when i used to go to weight watchers, out leader cath had lost 8 stone in 9 months on it and she never had any loose skin, she in her early 30's, she said she used creame with elastine in it.. BUT she did have a weird shape to her bum in jogging bottoms... her belly was flat as a pan cake and she had 2 children too.. a few stretch marks and that was it..

another lady who lost 10 stone in 10 months on ww (weird i know) she had t errible loose skin, she was in her 30's she had a tummy tuck, her legs are still quite saggy she wears skirts and you can see it in her tights...

i am 27 and i carry my weight round my bottom stomach tops of legs and my bum... i allready have a bit of loose skin on my belly carrying 10 pound babys, and lots of stretch marks.. i am just so worried i will get loose skin tops of my legs and my bum isnt very nice shape as it is.. very wide and quite flat ad saggy.... so i think i may be in for abit of loose skin..

is it worth buying creams? i am not sure... i am going to find out about microdermabration for the tops of my legs (scars from rubbing) so i may ask for some beaty treatment for elastine.. if i know it will help..

whats all your thoughts?

Read the thread "Dripping Wax" and the answers are there

Back