talking of loose skin .

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by amethyst, 15 November 2007 Social URL.

1. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I remember when i used to go to weight watchers, out leader cath had lost 8 stone in 9 months on it and she never had any loose skin, she in her early 30's, she said she used creame with elastine in it.. BUT she did have a weird shape to her bum in jogging bottoms... her belly was flat as a pan cake and she had 2 children too.. a few stretch marks and that was it..

another lady who lost 10 stone in 10 months on ww (weird i know) she had t errible loose skin, she was in her 30's she had a tummy tuck, her legs are still quite saggy she wears skirts and you can see it in her tights...

i am 27 and i carry my weight round my bottom stomach tops of legs and my bum... i allready have a bit of loose skin on my belly carrying 10 pound babys, and lots of stretch marks.. i am just so worried i will get loose skin tops of my legs and my bum isnt very nice shape as it is.. very wide and quite flat ad saggy.... so i think i may be in for abit of loose skin..

is it worth buying creams? i am not sure... i am going to find out about microdermabration for the tops of my legs (scars from rubbing) so i may ask for some beaty treatment for elastine.. if i know it will help..

whats all your thoughts?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. SoonToBeGorgeous

SoonToBeGorgeous Loving the Cambridge Diet

Cambridge Plan
    Read the thread "Dripping Wax" and the answers are there
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.