TallulahBelles "Wibbly Wobbly" Diary

Hiya,

I'm not too bothered about the gain. I knew it would happen as I had only just lost those 7lbs so they were very likely to go back on. I ate and rank so much while sitting on my backside nearly everyday, it's not suprising.

I've not tried adding fruit to my shakes, thanks for the tip though, will give it a go.

I stocked up on some ready made ones while Tesco have them on offer. They wont lats long though as I want one of them rather than the powder - must have more self control!

The last 2 days have been so busy, felt like I hadn't been on here for ages, cant believe it was only yesterday I weighed myself.

Ok, so I went in to locations yesterday and managed to stick with my shakes only, my lunch ended up being at about 3pm on the bus on the way home and I did have a skinny latte.

Came home and made homemade chips from spuds, cooked some pork steaks in BBQ paste and sweetcorn. No idea of the calories but it was yummy.

Completed 15 mins of Your Shape. It wears me out, so much raising your arms up and down. It makes me realise I have zero upper body strength. I dont like seeing myself on the camera either, have to look at myself properly this way.
I also completed about 15 mins of The Biggest Loser - I love this one so much more but cant tell OH that, he thinks I love Your shape.

Today went pear shaped. I had my yearly review with my boss and it snowed, so long difficult walk to school and no time for breakfast.

Met my boss at the business lounge of her hotel and no food available except some biscuits. I had about 4 but no proper lunch.

My review was quiet interesting. I am a trainer and have bags of confidence within my role but in order to develop I need to start dealing with the senior management team which I am not confident at. My boss is very good at reading body language and said whenever I am not confident, I hunch my shoulders, lower my body and put my hands to my head.
It was my review where I am supposed to sell myself to her, tell her I am great and what benefit my role has bought to the company, why she pays my wages each month and I couldn't do it. If I cant so that about myself, how can I help develop others?

It made me think about why I am not confident. Some of it comes from being a kid I think, I felt rejected my dad and I felt my mum and step family didn't want me, that I was an outsider, so I turned to food. I probably started getting over weight at about 7 when I moved schools.

I was bigger than my friends at school and was called fat, big boned etc but looking back now I was a size 12 so not huge. I had a disater relationship when I was in my late teens and this was when I was at my slimmest, I lost weight and was probably about a 10.I wore 29 inch waist jeans and still wrapped a jumper round my waist as I thought I was fat because he knocked my confidence and told me I was fat and ugly, no body would want me etc.

I fell pregnant and had my daughter and lost weight and was at about 11 stone which I still carried well. I felt tubby but still managed to wear a 14 so was ok with that then I dont know what happened. I gained all my weight back and more.

I then got this job and possibly gained about 1.5 stone in the first year of doing it. I think this is where a lot of my self confidence lacks. I dont feel smart in what I wear to work, I feel that everyone will stare at my size while training rather than listen to what I have to say.

Not really sure why I have written all this down. I hope it will help, that I can get over it all, feel happier and move on and lose weight and feel more confident.

Maybe I use the weight as an excuse for my lack of confidence and I could feel the same even if I lost the weight? Or do I think like this to stop me losing the weight, thinking whats the point, I'll feel like this happy or slim?

I dont know, head is getting confused now. I am off for an early night to stop me munching.

I had half a frozen thin crust pizza for dinner but it wasn't very nice and I dont really have an appetite so dont want to comfort eat.

Large glass of water and sleep :)

Still not had a great few days but it is my TOTM so that explains why I have felt so hungry and just wanted to eat anything and everything in sight.

If I'd have know I probably wouldn't of stared SF again this week as I just beat myself up for failing.

I was watching a programme about overweight kids and the girl was trying on some clothes and said she couldn't wear this outfit as it made her look fat and her mum said it's not the clothes that make you look fat, you are fat! And it rang so true with me, so many times I have said things amke me look fat when they dont, it's me, I am fat!

Exercise hasn't been great the last 2 days though I do love my biggest loser game.

I weighed in on that today and it was confusing as it tells you if your character has lost weight, which mine had but it doesn't fit with me as she had lost 10lbs and I know I hadn't LOL!

My wii fit told me I had lost 1lb and my BMI had come down slightly but when I looka ta the raph afterwards, it shows a decrease but the weight is exactly the same as before??!!

I'm confused so will leave mine as no loss this week and be suprised with whatever I get next week.

how are you feeling about it all now...

hope you are well.

I've not been on here all week.

I'm having a horrible week money wise. I have some money clearing into my account next week and it cant come soon enough, so thats been playing on my mind and I haven't really concentrated on anything else.

I've got a bit better with sticking to the shakes this week but have been awful with snacks and water - need to really work on this.

I've not exercised either this week, so will make sure next week I do even though I have a busy week coming up.

Anyway, the good news is I weighed in today and I lost 5lbs on the wii :D I am now 13st 6lbs. I think this could take me back to my weight before my Christmas gain.

Really happy either way. Would love to try and get to 13st by the end of this month.

I wont be around as much this week as have family staying.

well done!!!!

chin up love, and im sure you can get through this...

Family have gone home now :bliss:
Life can return to normal!

Didn't manage to stick to SF last week and didnt exercise either as I can relax with family around, plus they are in the front room etc.

So, weighed in on Saturday am as it was the only day with nobody around.

I have stayed the same weigh wise but my BMI has reduced slightly so must have lost a tiny bit but not enough to show on scales.

Hoping that as my family have now gone, I can get back on plan properly and exercise everyday so this weekend weigh in is a better one.

Have 3 weeks until a big work event so would like 6lbs off by then. This would also reduce my BMI to nearly 30 so nearly overweight!!!

Hi TallulahBelle, your wii games sound good, is there any that you don't need the wii fit board for? My daughter just has the console that I could borrow!

Well done on the weight loss so far, I'm starting slimfast next week and have enjoyed following your diary.

Keep up the good work :)

Hello,

Sorry I've not replied before,time has flown by!

You dont need a board for Biggest Loser (saw this for £10 in Asda yesterday!), it gives you the choice to use a board or not. Your shape doesn't need a board either, though I've only played that once.

I dont think you need one on Cardio workout either - love this game, great when you are frustrated as its boxing.

Have you started yet? How are you getting on?

Again, I've been disappearing and probably not as good as I should have been.

As mentioned before I had a big work event coming up so in the time leading up to it I didnt stick to SF or exercise as much as I should have. I didnt weigh in either.

Work event happened which included loads and loads of alcohol which probably wasn't good.

I weighed in last Sunday and had gained 4lbs which was expected so I wasn't too fussed about it (BMI had gone up to 31.99)

This week was slightly better, i started back on the shakes. I exercised a couple of times but made some bad choices for main meals at night (Mcdonalds and a chicken kebab - which I couldnt finish so I suppose thats something!). Still didn't srink enough water, I need to go back to carrying a bottle around with me.

This morning I weighed in and BMI was 31.07 so I knew I had lost something, was shocked when it came up I'd managed to lose 6lbs :D:D:D. Really happy with that.

I'm now at 13st 5lbs so am determined to get these 5lbs off. I'm working at another location in 3 weeks time so would like to do it by then.

well done on the 6lbs...
how have you done this week.....
hope youu are able to get those 5lbs off quick sticks.

Hi all,

Thought I should give a quick update.

I really dont think my scales were correct before, as mentioned in many posts, I always had slight differences between my scales and the wii.

My friend asked me one afternoon if I wanted to join slimming world with her so I went along o March 17th and weighed in at 14stone!!! What a shock as I thought my scales were telling me I was about 13.5 stone.

Anyway, I have stuck with it for 3 weeks and lost 9.5lbs, got slimmer of the week and my half stone award. I then went on holiday for a week so tonight will be my 5th week (4 weigh in).

I got some new scales which are about 1/2lb different to the slimming world ones and they are actually weighing me at 12stone something so am really excited about tonights weigh in.

I've not posted on the SW forum yet as I have just been too busy.

I did like SF but do love SW, I can eat bacon and eggs for breakfast :)

Back