Tamzy's food diary

Tamzy1989

Gold Member
good morning to all you lovely people!

Todays menu

B - 2 Egg omlette made with a piece of onion and red & green peppers fried in olive oil with a side of wilted spinach done in light butter with some grated nutmeg. ( yummy)

L - could'nt eat lunch after my filling brekkie so i had a tiny slice of chessire cheese on cherry tomatoes.

S - 2 quorn sausages.

D - grilled salmon with a cream sauce with green beans and a side salad.

really hope today is a good day foodwise.

will be drinking all 2 litres of my water to stay nice and full throughout the day xx

Last edited:
Found your diary - good luck:)

Woke up to TOTM . Been in pain all day and don't feel for food at the slightest, so my sister made me a protein shake. I took out a piece of salmon from the freezer to make for my dinner if incase I feel like eating. hope today isn't a total disaster as I'm fighting chocolate cravings. Hope u all hav a great sunday x

B - herbalife protein shake
L - maybe another shake
D - salmon fillet with mushrooms in a creamy sauce and veggie stirfry

Feeling much better, infact I woke up with a burst of energy. Am so ready for today, I even resisted half moon cake and custard for dessert lastnight. So today am planning on eating all my 3 meals.

B - 2 veggie sausages , grilled mushrooms, cherry tomatoes and salmon

L - A tiny plain salad, 2 cups of tea

D - quorn chicken style pieces in a veggie stirfry with plain omlette.

Last edited:
Found you, Hi Tamzy and welcome, there's a few from london on here.

Found you, Hi Tamzy and welcome, there's a few from london on here.

Thanks jim, I haven't quite seen anyone from london yet but I'll be stcking around for a long time so I'm yet to discover. I read through your diary and your such an inspiration to me, I finally think I can get to my goal and then maintain for the rest of my life.

well today was a bit challenging for me, i was out shopping all day and got hungry, me and the family went into mcdonalds and i watched them tuckin into burgers and fries and milkshakes while i ordered myself a salad and two cups of tea, where as before i would have had the whole works so all in all i feel very proud of myself. Then the challenge went on, we got home and my sister decided to order chineese, i refused it and made my self a quorn chicken stirfry with a plain omlette, i even had seconds. so well done to myself lol .

hope everyones ok today x

Wow well done - that's a great achievement:)

Well if you can stick with that....it really is worth it and has totally changed my life. I just feel soooo much better and fitter! May i recommend it;)

yea im defo going to do this for life. its a treat for me to eat without feeling bloated because i havent got the extra carbs taking all my energy lol. this is not a diet for me anymore its a way of life;)

That is bloody well done on resisting the Maccas!!! Proud of you, girl :)

What region of London are you? I'm SE.

(oh look it lets me type "bloody" hehe)

Oh yes forgot to say - you must come and join one of our mini meets in london sometime - usually susie, di and me - di has managed to meet alpy once too. We usually go to nandos somewhere central for lovely legal food:D

That is bloody well done on resisting the Maccas!!! Proud of you, girl :)

What region of London are you? I'm SE.

(oh look it lets me type "bloody" hehe)

:D:Dthank you hun, im still feeling happy about my decision lol. im from east london, just moved from north.

i just cannot wait until friday for my 1st ever weigh in:p

THAT SOUND LOVELY Katie that should be fun :D haha and i just love the way you said " legal food" thats a good one lol

Oh yes we must do another mini meet - especially as I won't count as a Londoner in a few months time :D (Tanzy, I'm moving to the Hastings coast - but commuting back to London so can always meet after work)

Back