1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by ickleladynat, 11 September 2008 Social URL.

1. ickleladynat

ickleladynat Full Member

Weight Watchers
    I'm off on holiday on Wednesday. I decided the other night to try some stuff on from last years holiday ..... well .......... needless to nothing was even close to fastening. Anyways does anyone know any cheap websites that sell Tankinis? No way will I be seen dead in a bikini this year!!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lindam

Lindam Silver Member

Slimming World
    Bravissimo have a sale on! Alterntively take a look at Ebay
  4. Wicked Witch

Wicked Witch Full Member

Figleaves often have some good deals.
  5. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

He he try looking up a mankini on ebay youll be cringing forever and ever.
  6. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

def look on ebay i got a fab one with a pink skirt of ebay it was from america but someone in the uk had it :) its gorg!
  7. ickleladynat

ickleladynat Full Member

Weight Watchers
    I've just looked up mankini!!!

I think I'll get one of those .......... ha ha........
    what an awful site that would be!!!
  8. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

lol dont ask me how I came across that I was searching for something on ebay and mankini appeared and I nearly cholked on my brew...:jelous:
  9. ickleladynat

ickleladynat Full Member

Weight Watchers
    hahaha. There just awful!!

I got a tankini though!! It should be hear Saturday or Monday just in time for my hol. Was a total bargin at £3.70 including P&P. I just hope it fits ..... ha ha x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.