Tano is back to the bitter end

Oh dear hate work stress! At least you're still having to odd pack so shouldn't be too much damage done :) have a good weekend!

Tano said:
Hi lovely!!! Mental mental at work at the mo. I'm not cd'ing 100% but I am having the odd pack here n there. weighing tomoz with cd lady so I'll see what the damage is. I've been too preoccupied with work to worry about dieting at the mo in all honesty. I'm not feeling too bad at the o but I'm sure it will creep up on me and I'll be back into it soon x

:( hate when work goes crazy and gets in the way. Life is so difficult sometimes isn't it xxx hope it calms down soon xxx

Chocolate shake
Pear and satsuma
Chocolate cd bar and banana
(3 biscuits.....oooooops)
Omelette for dinner................... A MUCH BETTER DAY XXX :)

Tano said:
Chocolate shake
Pear and satsuma
Chocolate cd bar and banana
(3 biscuits.....oooooops)
Omelette for dinner................... A MUCH BETTER DAY XXX :)

Much better :) xxx

Butterscotch shake down....................
(PS: Last night's dinner didnt't end up being a healthy omelette, but a chip shop instead!!!! Bad Tanya! Anyway, back to it.............)

Tano said:
Butterscotch shake down....................
(PS: Last night's dinner didnt't end up being a healthy omelette, but a chip shop instead!!!! Bad Tanya! Anyway, back to it.............)

Lol. Back to it! Not a fan of butterscotch :( x

Strawb shake
Fruit
Nuts
Orange bar
Sausage casserole, sweet pot chips and peas :)

Hmmmmmm not been great. I've not been right since my bad chest and although I've been kinda on and off the plan, I have gained 6lbs!!! I just feel like stopping cd altogether. I've been going gym a lot more recently and have been having a product for breakfast, a bar for lunch and a relatively healthy dinner but I just am gaining every week. My measurements are exactly the same so she thinks I must be retaining water. It's quite odd actually. I honestly feel like cd has stopped on me if you know what I mean. I bloody started at this weight and that was eating loads of crap which is why I wanted to get back on cd :( Feel so ****!!!

Tano said:
Hmmmmmm not been great. I've not been right since my bad chest and although I've been kinda on and off the plan, I have gained 6lbs!!! I just feel like stopping cd altogether. I've been going gym a lot more recently and have been having a product for breakfast, a bar for lunch and a relatively healthy dinner but I just am gaining every week. My measurements are exactly the same so she thinks I must be retaining water. It's quite odd actually. I honestly feel like cd has stopped on me if you know what I mean. I bloody started at this weight and that was eating loads of crap which is why I wanted to get back on cd :( Feel so ****!!!

Ah hun :( maybe you've just gone below your natural weight and now your body is refilling the glycogen? X

Back