Tano is back to the bitter end

aww feel better soon Tan!

I was off plan yesterday including a kebab and glass of wine haha but i went to the gym yesterday, sneaky wi this morning still shows 10 st 3, been to the gym this morning and had my choc mint shake :)

Chilling out now before the carnage of tonight - tomorrow is going to be hell trying to get back on ss... ive never been the best on a hangover!! lol x

Cheers chicks!!!! Had a bar for lunch and a handful of sultanas. Think I'm having chicken pesto pasta for dinner. Haven't weighed for a while, will see the damage in the morning!

I'm sure it will be fine!

You have been mostly good after all!

Hmmmmmmm dunno about that BR!!!!!! hahahaha x

Hmmmmmm well I'll fully get back on cd tomoz. I had granola bars for breakfast, a cd bar for lunch, a shortbread finger, some seeds/nut mix. Dinner is chicken chasseur, roast pots and veg, followed by treacle sponge n custard!!!

Hi lovely!!! Mental mental at work at the mo. I'm not cd'ing 100% but I am having the odd pack here n there. weighing tomoz with cd lady so I'll see what the damage is. I've been too preoccupied with work to worry about dieting at the mo in all honesty. I'm not feeling too bad at the o but I'm sure it will creep up on me and I'll be back into it soon x

Back